The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LFG question

SnAjP
SnAjP
Soul Shriven
i am v8 atm so here is a noobish question
how can i filter LFG console peasant system to not put me into v1 party?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't. But what's wrong with a v1 group? Unless you're v14 and want max level drops, it doesn't really matter.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    You can't. But what's wrong with a v1 group? Unless you're v14 and want max level drops, it doesn't really matter.

I was under the impression the group finder doesn't put you into a group with people 5 levels over/under you @Rosveen. If you go through a dungeon that is more than 5 levels below you.. you won't get loot.

I'm not sure you fix that.. to be honest I didn't think it was supposed to ever happen :/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SnAjP
    SnAjP
    Soul Shriven
    well whats the point of dungs other than daily gold?
    i mean challenge, some jewelery upgrade, atleast for me.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Rosveen wrote: »

I was under the impression the group finder doesn't put you into a group with people 5 levels over/under you @Rosveen. If you go through a dungeon that is more than 5 levels below you.. you won't get loot.

I'm not sure you fix that.. to be honest I didn't think it was supposed to ever happen :/
    I normally don't care because I'm there only for Undaunted keys. Not sure how it affects XP, but a good chunk of it still comes from completing the pledge.

As for levels, yes, that's how it's supposed to work, but when did any system in ESO ever work exactly as intended? :) My lvl 31 was once put in a group with another lvl 32, v1 and v2. 5 level difference indeed...