Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: All Things Guar"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Loremaster's Archive: All Things Guar."

The notable guar-herd Esqoo from Dhalmora answers your questions about raising and training guar in our latest issue.
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on April 17, 2015 6:06PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed this one! :smiley:
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Turelie
    Turelie
    ✭✭
    They retain the vestigial wings, and unlike their cliff racer and cliff darter cousins, they cannot fly. Southern Morrowind farmers raise them for their eggs and meat.

Positively disgusting.
    Bantum Guar are friends, not food!
  • DarioZ
    DarioZ
    ✭✭
    Oh my the letter of the mistress and the slapping XD
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    I don't often read these, but this one dealt with Argonians and Guar, so I did :mrgreen:

Who's Razum'dara? Relative or pseudonym of Razum Dar? Someone else?

Also, have the Argonians and Khajiit had much significant interaction throughout Tamriel's history? Always been curious about that.
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They didn't knock off the 'n' this time! :smiley:
    Dedhed wrote: »
    Who's Razum'dara? Relative or pseudonym of Razum Dar? Someone else?

A player who submitted a question, most likely.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Medieval3D
    Medieval3D
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Guars exists :/, :D
    Medieval
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    A player who submitted a question, most likely.

I was wondering if the questions were player written. Thought they might be general questions typed up by a ZOS employee to sound as if they came from characters in the world. Must be roleplayers
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedhed wrote: »
    I was wondering if the questions were player written. Thought they might be general questions typed up by a ZOS employee to sound as if they came from characters in the world. Must be roleplayers

They're player written. They wouldn't come up with names so close to characters in the game that are supposed to be someone else (especially considering there's no Khajiit title "dara" as far as I know.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah, this was a good one. I'm glad that eso foes these things still I feel like this company really cares. Thanks guys keep it up
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this. I could of figured that Bantam Guar is not a guar but bird related. It look like a chicken. Now the scutler part of the same family as cliff racers and Bantam Guar. Is new to me. Very interesting.
  • Arielle Jurard
    I finally got a chance to read "All Things Guar" and I found it not only very informative because I bought one recently and fell in love with him/her...Now that I think of it was there any mention of which sex makes the better "Ride" and long traveling survivor? I did not know who to address my question to about that. Great read and Bookmarked, Thank-You.