The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Is there a fix for the Loading Screen to no-where

Cherryblossom
Cherryblossom
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Support

Do you have an effective fix for the forever loading screens.

I get these every time for the first log In after a Patch.

I also get this a lot logging into Cyrodil, which is even more annoying now as the queues are so long and when you log back in your once again at the back of the Queue....

Please help, I would really love to play the game but currently due to the issues its not fun.
  • 1ne2woBe
    1ne2woBe
    ✭✭✭
    The first loading screen does take quite a while for the first time after a patch. I believe that is 'normal'. At lest it always has been for me, and I will allow the game to continue to load for as long as it needs to.

As for loading screens after that.. I just quit the game after 20 seconds of a loading screen. I have never had the game continue properly after 20 seconds while loading.

I do not PVP, however I can see how that would really suck. Good luck buddy. :(
    Options
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a quote from a ZOS admin regarding the load screen following an update.
    Please keep in mind that, especially after an update, it can take 10-15 minutes to get from the login screen to the character select screen.
    What I want to know is why. Why does it take me 8 minutes to login following an update? No other game that I have played does this that I can recall. Everyone keeps saying it takes a while on initial load following an update, but no one ever says what causes it. I seem to recall reading somewhere that it had something to do with in-game shadows, but I may be misremembering as I can't find the supposed post that I'm thinking about.
    Options