Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS, BE WARNED! So...Garyn Indoril ---

ThisOnePosts
ThisOnePosts
✭✭✭✭✭
So I've been through this quest on several alts now.... this time I managed to kill that thing the general becomes so fast that Garyn was still standing and cheered. That was it, nothing else. Yet the story still spoke about Tanval going mad for the same reasons. It would have been nice if there were some alternative reasons..given I obliterated the boss so fast he didn't have a chance to turn to a spirit LOL.

So with this happening, I now declare my own story for my character... Tanval goes power hungry and wants to continue such plans out of sheer hatred for the Covenant, even though Garyn is just fine. Ta-da ZOS, I'll take my pay in Crowns TYVM :grin:
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a screen-shot of the NPC dialogue with the quest complete and dialogue completed telling you where to go for the continuation of that quest-line.

BcEr5ud.png
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on April 16, 2015 2:23AM