The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Astral Riders Gaming Community - [EU / DC / PvE / Trials]

• osmiumbin
    osmiumbin
    Need more active players for hard mode challenge. (mainly dps)
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Taking on a few more capable DPS players to fill out our regular roster. Still doing speed runs and hard mode progression (AA hardmode cleared) while waiting for Serpent Trials, Dragonstar and leaderboard resets.
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Bump, still recruiting. If you want to see us in action, see how we operate, or fail trying stuff, you can check out our livestream some nights during our regular raiding times (from 9PM CET). :D
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting, heavily anticipating fun times in 1.4 :) Check us out.
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Bump, still got room for more players looking for a reliable core group. Especially DPS. :)
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Recruiting is live, as is our livestream. :D
    Edited by jovial on September 2, 2014 7:05PM
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Still looking for solid players to join our nice and friendly core group. :)
  • osmiumbin
    osmiumbin
    Bump. Looking for more active players for trials and other events ;)
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting, looking for those that want to push the leaderboards and progress Serpent trial in a long term gaming community environment. Check us out @ :)
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting. Join us for pushing HM HR/AA and Serpent, as well as Dragonstar Arena.
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Bump. Looking for a strong core group, long time community and a friendly fun atmosphere? Check us out! :)
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Bump, still looking for capable raiders who want a long term community! Look us up!
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Bump, looking for more people interested in Serpent Trial and joining a strong and friendly core group!
  • Divinetouch
    Bump, we are still looking for more nice people to join our friendly community and having fun and enjoy the game with progressing in Trials!
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping, still looking some dedicated players for OS progression.
  • Divinetouch
    Bump, still recruiting.
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump, still recruiting.
    So many bumps with looking for more DPS - do you have open spots for a Templar healer? I'm familiar with first boss in OS but haven't downed it yet. Looking forward to do it more often and progress.
  • jovial
    jovial
    ✭✭
    Bump and updated with new SO kill videos. :)
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    You sneaky Khajiit! You stole my videos! Thief!
  • same_old_roger
    contact me in-game for a short chat: @‌ senmurai
    thx
    Edited by same_old_roger on December 12, 2014 3:23PM
  • Divinetouch
    Bump, looking for more nice people interested in Serpent Trial and join a strong and friendly core group!
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like the perfect guild for me. I just hit V12 and really want to try these trials out. I would be new to these and hopefully ur guild allows this? Hey we all gotta start somewhere. Im DK Tank and enjoy doing Dailys but now really want to do Trials or DSA..I hope you give new players a chance..Add me name is Zanran
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Divinetouch
    Bump. We are still recruiting. :)
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    Hey Guys, im a returning play but starting from lvl 1, i do like the sound of your guild but obviously i'm nowhere near the lvl to start doing raids?

Could i still join however?
  • SirKeka
    SirKeka
    ✭✭
    Submitted my application a few days ago, still no reply. Divines, it's hard to find a good endgame guild these days.
  • billcage
    billcage
    Bump. We are still recruiting. :)

I want to join the guild.What should i do ?.