Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Akaviri Expansion?

EJRose83
EJRose83
✭✭✭✭✭
If ZOS ever decides to develop an expansion for the game, I hope it revolves around the Akaviri. Not only are they a mysterious race/nation who have had a dramatic influence on the history of Tamriel, but they also have some amazingly cool weapon and armor sets.

Edit Note: I'm not suggesting we explore the continent of Akavir, just it's people. The entire expansion could take place within some of the unexplored regions of Tamriel of course.
Edited by EJRose83 on April 7, 2015 6:34PM
- Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
- Xbox One Console Transferer
- Gamer Tag: EJRose83
- Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • jluceyub17_ESO
    jluceyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer that previously unvisited lands in TES are first explored by the TES series of games rather than TESO. Additionally, TESO seems to have at least 1 year of future DLC content mapped out with Imperial City, Wrothgar, and Murkmire zones, plus Thieves and Dark Brotherhood guilds.
  • Raiooku
    Raiooku
    Or clockwork city, it'd be awesome to see Sotha Sil!
    Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!
  • josh5813
    josh5813
    ✭✭✭
    EJRose83 wrote: »
    If ZOS ever decides to develop an expansion for the game, I hope it revolves around the Akaviri. Not only are they a mysterious race/nation who have had a dramatic influence on the history of Tamriel, but they also have some amazingly cool weapon and armor sets.

quoted wrong post

Edited by josh5813 on April 7, 2015 6:03PM
  • josh5813
    josh5813
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer that previously unvisited lands in TES are first explored by the TES series of games rather than TESO. Additionally, TESO seems to have at least 1 year of future DLC content mapped out with Imperial City, Wrothgar, and Murkmire zones, plus Thieves and Dark Brotherhood guilds.

Actually in the first game Arena you traveled around to all the lands.
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    llmao theyve been working on the next expansion for awhile now, its called the imperial city...rofl that wont be free and definetly wont be some 10-15$ dlc its the only hype the game has left pretty much.
    aside from far out and off hopes of spell crafting -exploit waiting to happen or thieves guild and dark brother hood. herer we are a year later. still no information on thieves guild or dark brother hood.
  • EJRose83
    EJRose83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't mean that an Akaviri expansion should explore the continent of Akavir, but rather it should simply include that race of people, along with their weapon and armor sets in some fashion or another. The entire expansion could take place within Tamriel and revolve around another invasion attempt or some other plot. It could even involve the dragonborn, seeing as how it's been theorized that the Akaviri invaded in an effort to find those who had the blood of dragons in them. This of course could also lead into the creation of The Blades.

- Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
    - Xbox One Console Transferer
    - Gamer Tag: EJRose83
    - Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully we WON'T have to wait a year for at least 1 of those DLC's....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An Akaviri expansion would be fun, but I'd prefer it if they did all of Tamriel first
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't mean that an Akaviri expansion should explore the continent of Akavir, but rather it should simply include that race of people, along with their weapon and armor sets in some fashion or another. The entire expansion could take place within Tamriel and revolve around another invasion attempt or some other plot. It could even involve the dragonborn, seeing as how it's been theorized that the Akaviri invaded in an effort to find those who had the blood of dragons in them. This of course could also lead into the creation of The Blades.
    Well, depending on how you look at it, the Blades were either formed centuries before ESO (as the Dragonguard), or won't be formed for several centuries after ESO (as the Blades, under Tiber Septim's Empire).

But an expansion with Akaviri elements in it (possibly involving elements of the officially disbanded Dragonguard) would be interesting.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No dragonborn, please. And the dragonguard, which led to the Blades, already existed at this time, they came to Tamriel in the era of Reman Cyrodiill, several hundred years before ESO.
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raiooku wrote: »

There is already a Clockwork City DLC in the makings (afaik).
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raiooku wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvfX1gPa_4

Clockwork at 1:48
    Edited by Teridaxus on April 9, 2015 8:57AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to explore akavir, but most people want to explore tamriel first, so it wont happen.

i think ZOS could add in an "akaviri motif" of some kind.
  • trex20
    trex20
    Soul Shriven
    I would love that maybe a daily quest where you can relive the battle of pale pass or atleast getting to meet the akaviri particularly the tsaeci I would love to see what they really look like Zos really needs to give us a better picture of them
  • originalbars
    That would be amazing, never seen much of them before in any ES game.