Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TESG NA Presents: ESO FASHION GALA (Updated)

Nutronic
Nutronic
✭✭✭
Edit:
Updating for our second show.

Hosted by The Elder Sages Guild
WHERE: Vulkhel Guard, Deck of the Prowler
WHEN: 26/04/2015 @ 7PM EST

Greetings Fellow Tamrielic Travelers and Warriors alike!

This is addressed to any persons abound who crave to share in the wondrous culture of our time! We Sages of The Elder Sages guild have come together with our Sister Guild The Elder Moot and determined that with the success of our last Fashion Themed event we would hold a Gala with the expressed purpose of creating diplomatic relations between guilds. We understand that in these trying times of turmoil and conflict that there are those who wish to stand together unhindered by things such as boarders. However we respect the patriotic spirit and thusly have decided to emphasis reaching out to those factions based in the Aldmeri Dominion.

We will be hosting a Fashion Galal of sorts highlighting the different wears and unique finery currently being worn at this time in Tamriel's history. We would ask that representatives from each guild both RSPV and attend in their finest attire! We wish to create an atmosphere befitting the Dominion with due elegance and proper decorum. To this end, we welcome all who RSPV and will even provide attire for those who are unable to bring their own.

For this event we encourage our guest to bring music, good drink, and any other form of entertainment they may desire. We shall begin the event with a social gathering while our guest arrive, followed by dancing, poems, and finishing our time with short speeches made by each representative about their guild. We hope to enlighten many with tales of wondrous persons doing wondrous things!

TL;DR: We'll be hosting a small fashion themed gathering for guilds to exchange information and form connections. This is a great chance for PVP guilds to pair up PVE guilds, Trade guilds to pair up with Trial guilds, and even cross alliance guilds to meet one another. This is a semi-RP event with the expressed purpose of building up a greater sense of community so please feel free to drop in, even if you can't RSVP.

Please check back on this thread for updates during the week.
Edited by Nutronic on April 22, 2015 5:08AM
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity what megaserver will it be hosted on?
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Good Question. NA. I'll edit that in.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    March 29?

I cannot wait to attend this.
  • Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    ✭✭
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the best list of clothing I can make:

Aproned Kilt And Trousers
    Aproned Shirt
    Bloused Long Dress
    Corseted Long Dress
    Corseted Shirt
    Cuffed Boots
    Fingerless Gauntlets
    Fingerless Gloves
    Layered Blouse
    Layered Long Dress
    Layered Shirt
    Long-Sleeved Tunic
    Long-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    Loose-Fit Trousers
    Paneled Shirt
    Plain Sandals
    Short-Sleeved Tunic
    Short-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    Side-Stitched Trousers
    Sleeveless Wrapped Shirt
    Stitched Long Dress
    Stitched Long Gloves
    Stitched Shirt and Vest
    Traveler's Boots
    Trousers and Tails
    Vested Shirt and Cuffs
    Wrapped Shirt and Vest

Anyone who has an article or two f these or more and wished to participate as a model please make a post and I'll add your name next them on Friday in the main post.
  • kaidanfanlava
    kaidanfanlava
    Soul Shriven
    SO, the event is going to be taking place in EP grounds? I think it should be Cyrodiil, so everyone can enjoy this.

Also, I would like to opt for modeling, where can I "sign up"? o:)
    Kaidanfanlava | Kaidankolo
    Tumblr ✖ Humor ✖ Personal (PM)
    Fab DivaBreak Zarsize
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    @kaidanfanlava
    You can sign up right here!
    Just list out the clothes you want to bring and I'll add you to our model's list.

As much as I'd like to hold it in Cyrodiil, it was stated that trolling and lag might put too much of a damper on a first outing to really be worth it. We'll take it easy going faction by faction and work our way into Cyrodiil :)
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to attend (maybe model if I can find clothing...I loot everywhere and rarely find it lol) ^^
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE!

AWESOME MENTION ON ESO LIVE! Thanks Gina!
    We have a location: Kragenmoor Guild Master's Hall

New List of clothing we need, it would appear that ESO Fashion has been able to add in many new screens for people to see. I'm not sure if this event had anything to do with that but I'll touch bases with Exile and am very happy to see more of those clothes finally posted! Anywho, here's the updated list:

Aproned Kilt And Trousers
    Aproned Shirt
    Bloused Long Dress
    Corseted Long Dress
    Corseted Shirt
    Corseted Top
    Cuffed Boots
    Fingerless Gloves
    Layered Blouse
    Layered Long Dress
    Layered Shirt
    Long-Sleeved Tunic
    Long-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    Loose-Fit Trousers
    Paneled Shirt
    Trousers and Tails
    Side-Stitched Trousers
    Sleeveless Wrapped Shirt
    Trousers and Tails
    Wrapped Shirt and Vest

Fingerless Gauntlets
    Plain Sandals
    Short-Sleeved Tunic
    Short-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    Stitched Long Dress
    Stitched Long Gloves
    Stitched Shirt and Vest
    Traveler's Boots
    Vested Shirt and Cuffs

We still need those things listed in Bold, but I should add that once we get through all the needed items, we'd love to move on to unique combinations and general wears people want to show off!

To this end though and due to the questionable lighting of our location we'll be making use some emotes to better show off the unique articles in question.
    Models will need to:
    1. Stand near the fire idle for at least 10 seconds.
    2. Strike a pose (picked before hand) that highlights the chosen garment (ex. the /disgust works great for gloves) This pose will need to be repeated at least 3x with 5 second intervals to allow photographers to move around.
    3. Strike a third Vanity pose (selfie!)

I think this should help out or picture takers and keep things clear, fun, and quick.

Lastly, I'd like to thank people ahead of time for just showing interests and getting my Guild mentioned on ESO Live. Thank you very much guys!
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Just a Final Bump to let people know we have most of the clothing we need modeled. So if you show up and wish to participate but don't have any of these needed articles, simply whisper me (@Nutronic) and I'll set you up.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    TESG NA/Elder Moot ESO Fashion Shoot looted clothing featured on Exile:

eso-fashion.com/looted/
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a highlight from the Event. Hoping to have the next bit in AD this next coming weekend!
    Edited by Nutronic on April 6, 2015 5:38AM
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    Can't watch :(
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Does it work now? The video might have taken a few to properly show up.
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Moving to Aldemeri Dominion this weekend!

WHERE: Dockside Vulkhel Guard Warehouse
    WHEN: 12/05/2015 @ 7PM EST
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    This Event has been postponed until further notice.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nutronic,

Please update when the event is rescheduled.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome initiative :)
    Edited by ArnoTerranova on April 14, 2015 2:31AM

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
    Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
    Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
    Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
    Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
    EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Arno!

Picking back up where we left off: Moving to Aldemeri Dominion this weekend!

WHERE: Vulkhel Guard, Deck of the Prowler
    WHEN: 26/04/2015 @ 7PM EST
    Edited by Nutronic on April 22, 2015 5:06AM