The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to RP

goblinsick
goblinsick
Soul Shriven
I'm new to RP but it looks fun and sounds fun,anyone got a RP guild that would be happy with a RP scrub joining and teaching me the basics ?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you check out near the end of the most recent ESO Live, they post news about events happening in game. I can't for the life of me remember the details, but there is a "Tavern night" for new role players :) I bet if you attended you would have luck finding fellow RP'ers.

As well, I've seen this link be brought up a few times. teso-rp.com/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Mivryna
    Mivryna
    ✭✭✭
    Even if tavern roleplay isn't the most fascinating out there, it is the easiest to find. It may feel awkward or confusing to start roleplaying with a stranger, but chances are they're looking to roleplay with you as well. Just stroll up and emote (/e) that you're ordering a drink or something, and make a comment about something your character observes.

Roleplay may include many complex stories and interactions from time to time, but as a whole it's a pretty simple venture. It's your character talking and interacting with other characters in a way that makes sense. Just think, "What would my character do?"