The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elite Bounty Hunters is looking for NA ESO Guilds

SupaBeardyMan
SupaBeardyMan
✭✭
Hi everyone,
I'm SupaBeardyMan, one of the Co-Founders of Elite Bounty Hunters. EBH is a multi-gaming community with a focus on bounty hunting or mercenary work, whenever possible. We are a brand new Multi-Gaming Community with laid back and helpful members focused on bringing like-minded guilds together and forming an alliance across many games and guilds. We want your guild to be a part of our network! No fees, no strict requirements, and you'll set the rules for your own group.

So what does your group get if it joins? You get access to our Teamspeak with a section just for your guild. You decide whether you want your channels to be open to the rest of the guild, as there is a common area in the Teamspeak where everyone can hang out. We are also working on a really nice forum, being custom made by a good friend and member of the guild, Avery. It is mostly finished, we just need to set it up for the rest of the guild. This is your group's chance to join what is going to be a great community on the ground floor. Every group has a say in EBH, and every member has a voice.

Piqued your interest? Have one of your guild leaders or founders reply to this post, and/or in game. My name in game is the same; @SupaBeardyMan. You can also reach my good friend and the other founder of the group, @Vasavis in game. We'll set up a quick meet to hammer down the logistics and set your group up with channels and permissions.

Other games that we play regularly:
Space Engineers
Star Citizen
Borderlands 2
H1Z1

Those are just games that have come up recently, and we would certainly never limit a member or group to any particular games.

If you're interested in joining this community, but don't have a group, House Stygian is a group in this community that is openly recruiting (not at all affiliated with the WoW guild of the same name). Reply to this post for that as well.
Edited by SupaBeardyMan on March 31, 2015 7:38PM
  • Wolf_Punk
    Wolf_Punk
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Nice to see some more Bounty Hunters in game! I'm Wolf of the Bounty Hunters Guild!
    Edited by Wolf_Punk on April 13, 2015 2:38PM