Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accidentally Missed Fighters Guild Questline

keithw2_ESO
keithw2_ESO
✭✭
So I'm level 25 and I just realized I missed the fighters guild quest line. Im with the Aldemeri and I happen to go back to Auridon where they gave me the first quest Anchors of the Past. I completed that. The next quest is suppose to be The Dangerous Past, a level 15 quest which you are suppose to get when you are in Skywatch. An NPC named Bera Moorsmith is supposed to come running toward you to give you the quest. She never comes no matter how much I run around the fighters guild outside and inside. I tried running all over the city to no avail. My fighters guild line says I am still level 1

Do I have to be a certain level with the fighters guildline to get the next quest or is it based on my level?

If it is based on my level, why doesn't anything appear to give me the quest? Is this a bug? I just selected the Intimadation Skill in hopes maybe that would help, but Im right now at Skywatch by the fighters guild and still no one running up to me to give me the quest.
Edited by keithw2_ESO on April 22, 2014 8:09AM
  • keithw2_ESO
    keithw2_ESO
    ✭✭
    No one? Guess I need to open a ticket :-)
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    What people seem to be missing is that both Fighers and Mages Guild questlines are dependant on the level of your guild, not the level of your character.
  • keithw2_ESO
    keithw2_ESO
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I was just about to post that once I raised my level to fighters guild 2 by helping with a couple of anchors closer to my level, I went back to Skywatch and the 2nd Quest was now available so you are correct. Thanks.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    There is also a lore book in volcano land Stonefalls that gives one level of mages guild. I believe it is near the Covenant landing ships with the coral quests.
    Edited by RustyBlades on April 28, 2014 3:28PM
  • Nukular_Kalina
    Nukular_Kalina
    Soul Shriven
    I have another problem. I see the quest and i see the name on my screen and the option to press E and to talk with her, but she is not on the screen at all. I cant see the body or anything, just a name in the air and optionTALK :( I restarted a few times the game, still the same. Do i have to write a ticket? Or someone can help me here?
    Edited by Nukular_Kalina on April 12, 2015 5:29PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have another problem. I see the quest and i see the name on my screen and the option to press E and to talk with her, but she is not on the screen at all. I cant see the body or anything, just a name in the air and optionTALK :( I restarted a few times the game, still the same. Do i have to write a ticket? Or someone can help me here?
    @Nukular_Kalina the game is sometimes slow to load characters, particularly in the main cities. If she doesn't appear after a minute or so, try logging off for fifteen minutes and trying again, as that does a soft reset of the location.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp