The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for 'end-game' guild (EU EP)

Grant100282
Grant100282
Soul Shriven
Hi and thanks for reading!

Ive recently returned to the game and find myself now looking for a permanent home. Ive played since beta in a small guild of friends but unfortunatly we all pretty much burnt out once we hit veteran levels. At present im the only one to return hence why im looking for an active end game guild.

My main is a VR10 templar healer and ive no real alts to speak of. I work nights so my playing time can be a bit erratic. Im not sure if its overly relevant but I live in the UK (London) and im 33 years old.

I look forward to hearing from you,,