Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Unlimited

henjoy696ub17_ESO
Okay. I have not played in a while. And now I want to get back into it. I am just confused about the Tamriel unlimited. My question is:

My subscription is not active. But with the new system, am I allowed to play even though I do not have a normal active subscription?
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    mW6h.png
    You need to have something like this on your account page.
    Edited by LameoveR on April 12, 2015 4:25AM
  • henjoy696ub17_ESO
    LameoveR wrote: »
    mW6h.png

Yeah. Mine does say that.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then, start up Launcher, log in and play. ;)
  • henjoy696ub17_ESO
    mW6h.png

Si I am able to play?
  • henjoy696ub17_ESO
    Then, start up Launcher, log in and play. ;)

Awesome! Thank you for helping! :smile:
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they started Tamriel Unlimited the game is buy-to-play, which means you need to buy a copy and create an account to play it, but you don't need to pay a subscription.

If you can log in to the account page then you have an account, and can log into the game.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"