The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning player looking for Raid information

Utopi
Utopi
Hi!

I've been playing for about 6 months at launch, but I stopped after getting to VR12 and frankly, being bored because there was not much to do. I'm really looking to get back into the game but I have some question regarding raids.

I've been raiding "hardcore" in EQ2 for about 6 years. I haven't raided in a couple years now but I really liked their raiding system.

1- Is there enough raiding content to fill a weekly schedule of 3-5 nights?
2- How many raids are available atm?
3- Is is worth it to do the raids? What do you get out of them? Better gear? Only achievements?
4- Are the raids considered hard or easy? Is there different difficulty that we can choose from?
5- Is there a lockout on raids? If so, how long?

Thank you very much to whoever take the time to answer these questions!

-Utopi
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want you can raid 24/7. There are no IDs in eso. There are only 3 raids though. With an average group, you clear 2 of the 3 after 15 minutes each and the last one between 30 and 60 minutes.

To get back to your question, no there unfortunately isn't enough. We hope to get something new, when the next adventure zone comes out.

The raids arnt really that hard. Sanctum ophidia is okay. Forget the gear. In eso you raid for achievements and fun mainly.

Edit: and you raid for better placement on the leaderboards. You get points here for raiding.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on April 10, 2015 10:49PM