The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knight Blade Tank/Healer Duo help.

winterbornb14_ESO
winterbornb14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello me and my wife decided to play a pair of Knight Blades as a Duo.
We want to level focusing on skill point accumulation so that means Named/Boss mobs, Dungeons if we can and be able to survive higher level areas when exploring for disco xp.

It would seem we should base our builds on a Tank and Healer spec. to survive the harder content as just a Duo. I will let you know what we have done so far and I would love some advice on what we should do to maximize our Duo.

We are both Khajiit Knight blades and we are both wearing Heavy chest, Light belt and the rest is Medium armor for skill advancement. I as the Tank spec I am using the Sword and Shield weapon line and my wife is using the Restoration staff as the Healing spec. We are both putting all our points into health atm and are low level 7-8 if I remember right and are running around with Horses doing only the Main/Mages/Fighters quest lines and Discovery xp/Shards/Named mobs per map to maximize our skill points.

We were told to focus on passives and keep the class/weapon points on only a few skills as well as try to balance the use of Stamina and Magic for Heals and Damage.

So far so good except with my wife, she goes through Magic very fast and I am not sure what she should focus on as a healer that uses Stamina?

If there is anyone who can give us some specific advice on leveling our skills or build advice to maximize our effectiveness as a Duo, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
  • winterbornb14_ESO
    winterbornb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry forgot to mention that we are most interested in the skill line progression.

So far we both have focused on the Siphoning Class line with Funnel Health and when we get them, Soul Shred and jumping down to Siphoning Strikes but nothing else seems obvious.

As far as the One hand and Shield line I went for Ransack but again not much else looks like the obvious next step.

For the Restoration staff things look more obvious by starting with grand Healing only when needed but using Regeneration more often to cut down on Magic use and allow for some DPS and so on down the line.

We don't know where else to go from here though? Are there any other need to have skills or is it just a choice of "filler" skills?

Also when we can switch weapons should we switch to Bows as a first strike pull and add some Stamina based skills for balance?

Again any help is appreciated.