Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PvP] V1 Nightblade needing help!

ArrowVulcan
ArrowVulcan
Soul Shriven
Hello, I've enjoyed the non-veteran PvP and finaly became V1 today!
After spending some time dying over and over again being able to do almost nothing I gave up.. and now I'm here looking for some help!

I'm currently running stamina dual wield build using Ambush, Surprice Attack, Rapid Strikes, Killer's Blade, Shadowy Disguise and Soul Harvest.
All my points are in Stamina and I use the boon: The Warrior with 7 pieces of Medium Armor.
My damage seems to be around 2-6k which seems a bit low compared to the 6-20k damage other people do to me with their abilities..

Do I need to buy of the Twin Sisters set? It would cost me 214,200 AP and I currently have 185,209 (I can get 6/7 pieces).
Or should I save my AP for something else?

Anything that could help my V1 Nightblade to feel useful in PvP would be nice!
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use a DoT like ,twin slashes(rending slashes) instead of shadowy disguise, that you do not have that much use for, maybe on 2nd bar.

you can change soul harvest for dawnbreaker(flawless dawnbreaker) for xtra dmg % and use meteor or soul strike on 2nd bar as your damaging ult.

change ambush to 2nd bar as it is only for opening attack? and switch for strife, grim focus, blur or cripple.

Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA