Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you are a vampire you can help me

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm a fresh new vampire and I#m familiarizing with the skills. My problem is that I can't understand how works drain essence.

I know I can't use it on a enemy two times, but seems that has a cd, which I don't know. The other issue is that also is not very clear for me if this skills is good for pve or pvp or for nothing... the range is too short, can't be used on a single enemy again, in pve bosses fight seems the most useless if I can use it only once, in pvp is a good stun, but then again another skill I can't use for x seconds...

I mean I'm trying to find the logic to this skill.

Help is welcome.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    No CD.
    But if you already feed on certain enemy(sneak and hit X), you can't use that skill on it.
    This skill was very helpful for me before VR1.
    And there is no stun in Drain Essence. Stun only on feeding with passive.
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LameoveR

What do you mean was helpfull before VR1? is not anymore? Can you share with me more? ;)
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drain Essence was good to heal yourself, but when you've got 3-4 mobs in a group, there is much better options to damage enemies and heal yourself.
    I'm Sorc and using 2-3 AOE skills vs. groups of mobs.
    It's Destruction Staff Elemental Ring and Sorc's Liquid Lighting(+Lighting Form) with only one sorcerer's self-heal Surge skill.
    It works better than drain essence.
    Sorry for my bad english =)