Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How To: Guide For Access Codes/Not Recieving Access Code Email -- Workaround

Own
Own
✭✭✭✭
I've seen a lot of people having problems with getting locked out of their accounts and not receiving an email with the access code. This is what I had to do when I bought the game, and this is just what I had to do to access my account again. I have had many friends do this with success...

This assumes you have checked your spam folder, added noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your contacts, disabled firewall/Antivirus with no avail. These steps probably aren't necessary anyways.
So you are locked out and not receiving an access code email from elder scrolls.
1. Log into www.account.elderscrollsonline.com
2. It will say an access code will be sent to your email (just like the game did) but you won't get it.
3. Click "I didn't receive this email" at the bottom of the pop-up login window. This will send "another" email that you will get.
4. Check email and write the code down.
5. USE THIS CODE ON THE GAME LOGIN. Not the website, as it won't work.
6. Play ESO

So the access code you request through the website logon only works to login to the game.
I know this will help someone somewhere. I suggest you keep this in your back pocket for a rainy day.
Please redistribute this even if it doesn't apply to you, because it is not common knowledge..
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, I noticed this only applies to me when the time counter on the access code says 24 hours, and not 30 minutes. I always get the 30 minute codes.