Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Untrusted machine nonsense...

darkness12102b14_ESO
darkness12102b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
ive tried logging in on a new computer several times to be greeted by the same *** that its an untrusted machine and that i have 10 mins to enter the email code.... the email takes 30 freaking mins to an hour and a half to arrive and by that time it closes out and i need to reenter my password thus continuing the irritating cycle of not being able to sign in just cause the email takes so freaking long to actually send out how on earth do i get rid of the freaking untrusted machine nonsense because at this rate i cant even sign in. ive heard this game got a lot better after that abysmal release and i wanted to try it but thus far im seeing some of the same *** i saw in the beta issues with people actually getting to the damn game, issues with people logging on, no email in time for the freaking thing to actually work all i want to do is freaking play the game.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to keep the Launcher or Game Window up while waiting for the email. I never have.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"