The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spindleclutch Solo

Drachenfier
Drachenfier
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone done it? I mean, at level...teens, not veteran.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not likely pre-1.6. Even less likely post. You figure it's rated for L12, at level.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Group Dungeons now scale, they days of going in over leveled and clearing the places out are gone.

At level? You might survive the trash mobs, but the bosses? Doubtful.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people soloed the 1st tier dungeons before scaling, but as far as I know nobody ever did one at-level. There have been many solo dolmen at-level videos. People do that all the time now, of course.

I think that there should be an achievement for soloing dolmens and world bosses at-level.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried it in 1.5 with my VR14 Sorc, and killed all the mobs and all the bosses except the LAST one. The problem with the last boss is that it has a "1-2 punch" special attack that is seemingly impossible to survive for a solo player. It has some kind of unblockable CC that brings you to the ground, then makes a follow up attack that deals MASSIVE damage. If you were in a group, presumably the healer would resurrect you, and the fight would continue, but this isn't possible for a soloer.

I haven't done Spindleclutch since 1.6, but I doubt that the final boss mechanics have changed. I just switched from WW to Vamp, though, and I'm definitely going to try using Mist Form and see if I can dodge that special attack next time try Spindleclutch.

Edited by Emma_Overload on April 8, 2015 4:50PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE