Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questing in Eastmarch

Cabid
Cabid
Soul Shriven
I just started in this zone at lvl27. Is that to low to be questing in Eastmarch? I have no problems killing NPC's, but I dont want to have an exp gap when I get closer to lvl49-VR.

Would I be better of doing some group and solo dungeons to be atleast lvl30?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quest XP never drops off; you get pretty much the same XP for completing a quest at Lvl 27 as you would completing the same quest at Lvl 47 (the calculated reward is exactly the same, but what you actually receive may be capped if you're not a high enough level). The XP that does drop off is mob XP, so if you have missed some quests in Shadowfen and go back to do them later, you will only get XP for the quests and not from the mobs.

I would say if you can handle the enemies you are OK doing orange quests, but red quests may not reward their full allocation of XP yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓