The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Crown Store Items....

• Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slbrgt wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    My characters use different horses depending on what they're doing. The slow moving mule for harvesting isn't the horse I bring into Cyrodiil ;)
    Does not work that way anymore. Capacities and skills are linked to your char now, regardless what mount it uses.

I kinda wish it did, as you could feed multiple horses at once before.

Now everybody is stuck maxing out one thing at a time, making the time to max out a horse fully 3x as long.
  • Area51Visitor
    Area51Visitor
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Lmao this is sooo ZoS Continue to wait for all this awesome stuff we have coming... does this ring a bell to anyone? "Please continue to wait... thank for your patience.... all the stuff we promised you a year ago is coming" in the meantime we have fixed /leanbackcoin.

DK SCRUB OUT

^ Guys got a point

Wish this was the case. I'd prefer them working on new content rather than breaking existing features; I'm pretty sure fixing /leanbackcoin caused all the lag in PVP (jk)
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want wings...

Buffalo wings.

Perhaps

a dwemmer spider mount
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    I love pets, and I'm all for them adding more. But I unfortunately don't like any of these. :(

I may be in the minority, but all these different-skinned dogs of the same size don't do anything for me. I want a puppy! Or a bunny! Or a turtle! Or something different and cute! :)

Oooh, or a little lamb! <3

You lost me at 'turtle', but I always said I'd pay to reskin my crab as a stoat.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want the armors from the cinematics as costumes.

Seconded!
    And the ability to change a character's hair and beard style, at the very least.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    Livvy wrote: »
    I love pets, and I'm all for them adding more. But I unfortunately don't like any of these. :(

I may be in the minority, but all these different-skinned dogs of the same size don't do anything for me. I want a puppy! Or a bunny! Or a turtle! Or something different and cute! :)

Oooh, or a little lamb! <3

You lost me at 'turtle', but I always said I'd pay to reskin my crab as a stoat.

I suggested a Hist Turtle in my Argonian Centric Update concept (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/147221/concept-for-a-future-argonian-centric-update)
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Hist Turtle: This would be a small turtle that has been influenced by the Hist and carries the sentient tree on its back. It’s believed that the Hist tree communicates with the turtle and they share a consciousness and together… they follow you around. Unlike the turtles we know, Tamriel turtles are quite fast (I think this would be the first turtle in Tamriel!)
    d68b08b02b990c3524e6b4c205e32960.jpg

Edited by Gidorick on April 7, 2015 6:39AM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebony Armor Motif Plz. I mean, the style is already in the game but who has time to deal with the terrible RNG system?

Note:
    Screenshot from Skyrim but it is indeed in ESO... Just not anywhere on the internet and on someone's body.
    DVexVpr.jpg
    Edited by Lionxoft on April 7, 2015 6:59AM
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebony Armor is cool, but I'd like some Akaviri reskins for weapons / armor, please.

Yes, I know the PvP gear is modeled on Akaviri, so I suppose that works in the meantime, but really I'd love a dai-katana, like I've wielded in many of the previous ES games.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »
    Ebony Armor is cool, but I'd like some Akaviri reskins for weapons / armor, please.

Yes, I know the PvP gear is modeled on Akaviri, so I suppose that works in the meantime, but really I'd love a dai-katana, like I've wielded in many of the previous ES games.

Hasn't there been speculation about the Akaviri motif appearing in a future update?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Zorrashi
    Zorrashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how they are largely focusing on fluff/vanity stuff for the crown store (so far). But more horse types would be appreciated just for the sake of variety.

Now give me a black housecat! I am determined to role-play a khajiit with an alfiq cousin that has a bad habit of playing on black-cat-related superstition!
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »

@nerevarine1138 Is correct. The new motifs including Xivkyn, Akaviri and Yokudan have been datamined. No reason to doubt his findings either.

Here's the topic on Reddit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2x8q85/data_mining_new_motifs_new_zones_and_new/