Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Crown Store Items....

Ashigaru
Ashigaru
✭✭✭✭
So i was wondering when we will see more crown store items. I have crown's burning a hole in my pocket :)
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by TheTwistedRune on April 4, 2015 9:37PM
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betahkiin wrote: »

Ty for links but it is a bit of a let down... we have plenty of pets right now i would think. Something more useful or a mount or such...
  • Betahkiin
    Betahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashigaru wrote: »

Ty for links but it is a bit of a let down... we have plenty of pets right now i would think. Something more useful or a mount or such...

They put on the first link:

We've got more great Crown Store items on the way, so keep your eyes open for new previews soon.

Continue to be a matter of waiting for the moment it's just what revealed.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't see how these types of items are going to create long-term sustainable revenue for ZOS... :confused:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    I really don't see how these types of items are going to create long-term sustainable revenue for ZOS... :confused:

They have to add more items on a regular basis and such. The only way the store will be viable long term is to keep adding goodies :)
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They have to add more items on a regular basis and such. The only way the store will be viable long term is to keep adding goodies :)

I guess I'm just weird because I have my characters and that character has a mount and a pet... and those are part of the character's personality and story. I'm not just going to change pets, armor, or mount because a new pretty one comes out. Also, how are they going to do this long term without adding things like rainbow ponies and fire horses?

wait... they already added the fire horse?

well sh*t.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I'm just weird because I have my characters and that character has a mount and a pet... and those are part of the character's personality and story. I'm not just going to change pets, armor, or mount because a new pretty one comes out. Also, how are they going to do this long term without adding things like rainbow ponies and fire horses?

well sh*t.

My characters use different horses depending on what they're doing. The slow moving mule for harvesting isn't the horse I bring into Cyrodiil ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

well sh*t.

My characters use different horses depending on what they're doing. The slow moving mule for harvesting isn't the horse I bring into Cyrodiil ;)

Oh that's a cool idea!... could work for pets too... if you're out harvesting you want your trusty hound, for fighting daedra you want your scamp.

Why @MissBizz?!? Why are you giving me reasons to have more of these things?!!?! :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes @Gidorick I also switch up pets depending on what Im doing :) Because they are awesome! That's why!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this is sooo ZoS Continue to wait for all this awesome stuff we have coming... does this ring a bell to anyone? "Please continue to wait... thank for your patience.... all the stuff we promised you a year ago is coming" in the meantime we have fixed /leanbackcoin.

DK SCRUB OUT
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Lmao this is sooo ZoS Continue to wait for all this awesome stuff we have coming... does this ring a bell to anyone? "Please continue to wait... thank for your patience.... all the stuff we promised you a year ago is coming" in the meantime we have fixed /leanbackcoin.

DK SCRUB OUT

^ Guys got a point
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    So i was wondering when we will see more crown store items. I have crown's burning a hole in my pocket :)

Trust me after the release of in june the CS will go boom from there.
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't fancy any of those. I have enough pets, plus they keep disappearing on me. What I really want is a rideable senche for my khajiit characters. Cats FTW. :)

*Hangs onto spare crowns a little longer*
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How are mounts useful?

And these pets just happen to be what they're adding right now. It doesn't mean they aren't adding different stuff in the future.

I swear, every time people don't get exactly what they want at this precise minute...
    ----
    Murray?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Trust me after the release of in june the CS will go boom from there.

I really hope so
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• mitchav66
    mitchav66
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder when we will see actual useful items in the store.. Right now its pretty much just mounts and skins. Some cool weapon skins and xp boosters would be nice.
    Check out my video on the Top 20 Things ESO NEEDS (In My Opinion)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlmLyIuJFA

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well sh*t.

I love my fire horse.....
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How are mounts useful?

And these pets just happen to be what they're adding right now. It doesn't mean they aren't adding different stuff in the future.

I swear, every time people don't get exactly what they want at this precise minute...

One word: storage.

Edited by IrishGirlGamer on April 6, 2015 7:36PM
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The trick is to get everyone to have a pet. The more pets on the game with players the greater the game lag. Then the lag in the game gets sooo bad they will offer in the Crown Store De-summon Pet Potions. The De-summon potion will immediately de-summon all player pets within a 5 meter radius increasing FPS for said player..... ZOS adds in more pets in the crown store and laughs all the way to the bank......
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well sh*t.

Eh. It's not my cup of tea. A lot of people would love a Chrome Dwemer Unicorn that floats on rainbows and dreams, but that doesn't mean it should be added to ESO. Of course, I am not the one to make such determinations, so my opinion on these things means nothing. :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the armors from the cinematics as costumes. That's all. I'd be happy with that and the DLCs.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • grimsfield
    grimsfield
    ✭✭✭
    I want clothes for pets. Tuxedos, party hats, kitten mittens. Hell ya.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How are mounts useful?

One word: storage.

That's no longer tied to your mount.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love pets, and I'm all for them adding more. But I unfortunately don't like any of these. :(

I may be in the minority, but all these different-skinned dogs of the same size don't do anything for me. I want a puppy! Or a bunny! Or a turtle! Or something different and cute! :)

Oooh, or a little lamb! <3
    Edited by Livvy on April 6, 2015 8:51PM
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    I want a puppy! Or a bunny! Or a turtle!
    Oooh, or a little lamb! <3

Since Tamriel do not have young children, I doubt they'll implement young animals :). But I can only hope with you!
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭

well sh*t.

Eh. It's not my cup of tea. A lot of people would love a Chrome Dwemer Unicorn that floats on rainbows and dreams, but that doesn't mean it should be added to ESO. Of course, I am not the one to make such determinations, so my opinion on these things means nothing. :wink:

Chrome dwemer unicorn right now please! Rainbows optional...
  • slbrgt
    slbrgt
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Does not work that way anymore. Capacities and skills are linked to your char now, regardless what mount it uses.

• MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing in the crown store that interests me...and it looks like they're adding more stuff I don't care to spend my money on.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2 recolors of existing pets, 2 models that are already in-game.

Lazy month for the Crown Store, I see.