Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error <<1>> Please help me!

Darkaraty
Darkaraty
Soul Shriven
When i try to play i need to wait a loading, but teso returns back in login screen, with ''Error <<1>>'' I tried to repair the launcher.. but nothing..
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Near as I can tell, that error appears whenever I'm experiencing really severe latency problems. Check to make sure you're not downloading anything and that your internet connection is working properly. Run a speed test and see if maybe your connection is slow today or just plain not working very well.

I've had this problem show up when another computer on my network was eating up all the upload bandwidth for some reason, when my computer started downloading Windows updates in the background, and when my router needed a reboot. And several times when I'm in Cyrodiil.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."