Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low Level Black/Black-ish Dye

Valrien
Valrien
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, my name is Valrien and I need help. You see, I'd like to make a "uniform" for my guild for PvP events and things of that sort, but I really need a black color for it. Are there any blacks or dark grays that everyone can get relatively easily and looks good with Volunteer's Iron (our silver)?
Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Shooshine
    Shooshine
    Soul Shriven
    Expert Deconstructor possibly, earned by deconstructing 100 items (which is easy if you just have a bunch of whites).

[EU] [EP] Vampire - Lletilie
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's probably the only general one. The next best choice is Maormer Eyes Gray which requires you to clear all six delves in Auridon which would require a minimum of 1 AD character. You mention Volunteer Iron though which requires getting a rank in the Alliance War. I assume they go to Cyrodiil at L10 to do the Siege Weapons?
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you will get your first good black dye at lvl 50ish beating the big bad bass
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's probably the only general one. The next best choice is Maormer Eyes Gray which requires you to clear all six delves in Auridon which would require a minimum of 1 AD character. You mention Volunteer Iron though which requires getting a rank in the Alliance War. I assume they go to Cyrodiil at L10 to do the Siege Weapons?

Yeah, we do PvP a lot and a lot of people have done the tutorial for the forward camp. We're EP mainly so Maormer Gray is very out of the way for us.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake