Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Delema

CodyFurlong
CodyFurlong
✭✭
I have this problem that I have been trying to figure out, but am unsure on. I have these three different Argonian characters. a melee oriented one, a sorcer mostly focused on destruction magic, then one that is sort of a hybrid of the two. The original plan was to have one in each of the different factions. But with only eight character slots, I'm wondering if running three of the same race isn't too much. I am worried that with having three of the same race, that I might end up making them too simulur to one another.
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow. - Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills
  • Belianis
    Belianis
    ✭✭
    At first I was worried about having characters in different faction however once I got to the end game where you experience the content and quests of the other factions it stopped meaning so much and now my characters are largely all one faction. The only catch is when you go to the other factions you're still only playing with the other players of your original faction. The only time the different factions are together so far as I know is in Cyrodiil.

If your choosing different factions for the quest and to experience the other areas, I say don't worry about it. It you want the different factions so you can play with different people then you may need to be more careful. YMMV
  • Belianis
    Belianis
    ✭✭
    One thing I forgot to add I also have the "Any Race, Any Alliance" so I can play all the different races in the same alliance. So if you want to play the different races then 3 of one type may be excessive.