The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Level 15 Questing

Ravage_0
Ravage_0
Soul Shriven
Hello fellow ESO players, I'm kind of a noob and I need help from locating level appropriate quests for myself. I'm level 15 currently and I can't find for the life of me quests that suit my level. Where can I find some?

Thanks in advance.
I am your end, your silencer.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey,
    level 15 is about the time when your quests should lead you form the first to the secound big region. If you tell me in which alliance you're playing I can tell you which quest will lead you to the next region.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on March 27, 2015 2:50PM
  • Ravage_0
    Ravage_0
    Soul Shriven
    Oh I apologize, I forgot to mention that in my OP. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you defeated Sadal? (The bone coloss at the tormented spire).
    If so you should go to the ashen road wayshrine and follow the road to the south. South east of the crafting station should be a npc with a quest that leeds you to deshaan (the next region).
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you allready got the quest you need.The questlist will go to your current map by default, while the bridging quest is listed under the next map. So if you press your journal, first go to the category 'Deshaan'. The quest name that leads there should be "A letter for Deshaan.

It is given to you by Gorvyn Dran in Stonefalls south of Magmaflow Overlook
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add to this, there is always a quest to send you to the next zone when you get mostly done with the zone you are in. However it is easy to over look these quests or sometimes even miss being given it. For example, there is a wedding in the game that if you don't talk to someone after, you don't know where in the next zone your supposed to go. I think they fixed this with a patch, but it was easy to miss close to release.

Also, you know about the quest colors? Those in Red are above your level, those in White are below your level, and those in Green are near your level.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ravage_0
    Ravage_0
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I noticed it when I tried to do a quest that was in red and got my ass kicked real hard. Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Just to add to this, there is always a quest to send you to the next zone when you get mostly done with the zone you are in. However it is easy to over look these quests or sometimes even miss being given it. For example, there is a wedding in the game that if you don't talk to someone after, you don't know where in the next zone your supposed to go. I think they fixed this with a patch, but it was easy to miss close to release.

Also, you know about the quest colors? Those in Red are above your level, those in White are below your level, and those in Green are near your level.

Yellow is within 2 levels of your character level (high or low). Green is actually below your level but within 5 levels under and white is more than 5 levels below. Sorry, Nestor, I had to check the yellow and that's how those colours are showing. Scarily some of the really high level reds can be 70% completed without any combat. I did this with a L10 character in a Riften Quest ;).
    Edited by Woolenthreads on April 3, 2015 11:44PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download the Destinations add-on. You'll never miss a quest, Dolmen, World Boss or POI ever again. You can be as big or little of a completionist as you like.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A little TIP, you really should explore as much the map as you can, take your time and do ALL the quest.
    • First, it would be sad to miss out the wonderfull stories
    • Second, if you do not do all quest, you start to be under level, and you will have to grind once your reach max level to gain Champion points.
    • You also often get a skill point to complete a chain quest

So better to do all the quest possible, even if they are too low for you! ;)
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    A little TIP, you really should explore as much the map as you can, take your time and do ALL the quest.
    • First, it would be sad to miss out the wonderfull stories
    • Second, if you do not do all quest, you start to be under level, and you will have to grind once your reach max level to gain Champion points.
    • You also often get a skill point to complete a chain quest

So better to do all the quest possible, even if they are too low for you! ;)

The opposite is also true though, if you continually do all of the quests in the regions then you end up being slightly overlevelled by the time you are doing Coldharbour. The balance, I think, is supposed to be doing enough of the quests to get the region completion achievement. There's usually three or four that aren't necessary for completion, although perhaps that also relates to completing all the Dolmens in a region as well as all the delves and all the Land-bossess *cough, cough* :D
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread