The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If I had a Narrator...

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
Giranya in Blackwater Blade:

"No matter how many times she stabbed the Orcish Templar with her Dunmer daggers of ice, he would not yield to her blood lust."

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A little back story goes a long way here
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The idea is that you post your PvP experience as if you were the narrator? It doesn't have to be a full story or anything. The intention in my original post was to give a shout out to a certain Templar that I couldn't kill last night.

I thought it might be fun to see what others might post. Here's another one...

Giranya - Blackwater Blade:

"She had witnessed the rogue from the Daggerfall Covenant fell one of her allies and felt hatred well up in her fists as they clenched her daggers tightly. The coward had faded away into the shadows before she could react. Quietly she circled around a rock formation hoping to intercept. It was only moments later that she found her prey. He seemed distracted with something in his pack so she moved in for the kill. Normally she would send a blast of magical fury at her foes before moving in, but this was personal. Quietly she crept through the rocks and pounced. It only lasted a moment. Her daggers were a flurry rage and blood. As she stood over her enemy's corpse she paused to laugh out loud. Perhaps her enemy's spirit could still see her. She hoped so.

The gods were not smiling on her this day. Before she could even finish her moment of blissful laughter, it was interrupted. With speed that rivaled any lightning bolt she had ever summoned, a foul enemy charged at her and struck with his full force. A moment later, she lay on the ground. Only a memory."
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I see ...

If I had a Narrator , he'd just replace Lions with DC and Africa with Cyrodiil in this video .

http://youtu.be/iXMg1Da2-Yw
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Ghostbane had a beer"
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • jnjdun_ESO
    jnjdun_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "Giggle crouched hidden quietly high on a rock overlooking the field between Blue Road Keep and Sejanus with her kitten-daddy. All had been quiet for too long. Her tail twitched in anticipation. Off in the distance she heard the sounds of multiple *Klaxon horns and peals of laughter. She stepped on her mate's paw and signed to him that they better get out of there and fast. The circus was on its way and was moving quickly. They both jumped off the rock in the nick of time and then watched in horror as the light left the eyes of their fellow Khajiit who couldn’t out maneuver the rampaging side show and overflowing clown cars."

"Tis a sad thing that the Pact has gone Bozo, Giggle muttered under her breath shaking her head in disbelief, and Grumpy nodded in agreement and said, 'Aye, one should never go full Bozo. There's no coming back from that."

*Klaxon horn = oo ah ga vintage car horn
    audiojungle.net/item/klaxon-horn/678658
    Giggle Purrz'Pantz Khajiit Templar
    Fuzzy Jenna'Tullz Khajiit DK
    Eileen U'Lickette Bosmer Sorc
    Ginny Fleasly Khajiit NB
    Jenny Tull'Whortz Bosmer baby NB
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "rawr!"
    said the lord of cats.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "And then Draevann furiously played his lute in the White Fall Mountain tunnel to confuse the hell out of the AD/DC gankers above him."

BSkDAh.jpg

"When he went to do some actualy PvP, he lagged out when his fellow EP zerged rushed and went back to PvE."

BhlwzGk.jpg?1
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 12, 2015 10:50PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Verily, gazing out upon the banana horde, Teargrants High Priestess of Dee Tick, Father of Akatosh and Grandfather of Dragons, from whom Talos is descended, knew there was but one recourse.

*Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink**Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink*

And Dee Tick did see, and did approve. And so seeing, Dee Tick spoke unto Teargrants in his holy voice, 'Yae, as just reward for your devotion to mine cause, I shall bestow upon thee the power to blinky blink even more in 1.6, that mine enemies may rue the day they followed the sorc.'"
    Edited by Teargrants on February 12, 2015 11:05PM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    "Verily, gazing out upon the banana horde, Teargrants High Priestess of Dee Tick, Father of Akatosh and Grandfather of Dragons, from whom Talos is descended, knew there was but one recourse.

*Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink**Blinky-blink* *Blinkity-blinkity-blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink*

And Dee Tick did see, and did approve. And so seeing, Dee Tick spoke unto Teargrants in his holy voice, 'Yae, as just reward for your devotion to mine cause, I shall bestow upon thee the power to blinky blink even more in 1.6, that mine enemies may rue the day they followed the sorc.'"

Thee are a false prophet of the glorious Dee Tick. Thee and thy filthy zerg-like faction have began worshipping Ohh Tick with thy night capping ways. I demand that this heresy be removed from thy faction immediately.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    Teargrants wrote: »

Thee are a false prophet of the glorious Dee Tick. Thee and thy filthy zerg-like faction have began worshipping Ohh Tick with thy night capping ways. I demand that this heresy be removed from thy faction immediately.
    Nay, it is our holy duty to protect the Dee Tick of every keep in Cyrodiil. We have no choice but to obey the will of Dee Tick and defend what is rightfully his.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Soylent Green is peoplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle!!"
    Edited by Jaxsun on February 14, 2015 3:08PM
  • Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    Melinka the fat level 10 templar Khajiit skipped sans armour merrily through the fields with her guild members. Several facepalms later Mei finally put her clothes back on after being called a spy and many had a good laugh at the accusor's expense.
    Moral of the story: don't be a fat naked khajiit spy. Sheesh.
    I did actually get called a spy yesterday, it was rather funny. I genuinely answered the guy questioning me too. Lol!
    Will someone come watch what I get up to and narrate in TS for me? Pwease? It would just make my day.
    Edited by Meilinka on February 14, 2015 4:49PM
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you guys derailed this thread was getting dangerously close to some serious RP!
  • Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    My life in cyrodill is strange. I run around without armour and sit in boxes.
    I mean, in between siege and repair jobs... And healing... And hopping around while holding block... And shouting in /z about bacon.
    Wtb personal narrator.
    Edited by Meilinka on February 14, 2015 4:50PM
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giranya - Blackwater Blade

The war raged on. Her mood was a mix of rage and grief. Too many of her Pact allies had been slain on this day. Although the battle had been a victory many allies lay motionless on the battle field. A few clerics drifted selectively choosing who would awaken from their deathly slumber. The rest of the bodies vanished away to whatever fates the gods had in store for them.

Giranya was no cleric. She had been growing stronger each day as the war raged on, but her anger steered her to darker arts. She had mastered enchanting and become proficient with her daggers. Yes, she could feel the power pulsing through her. It was a part of her now. She wanted to do more. She prayed to the gods and a dark gift was granted to her. She had been blessed with the knowledge of how to capture two souls with each life she took. This suited her. First she would practice her new skill on lions and wolves. Their very souls were made more powerful and then forcefully ripped in half so as to charge two grand soul gems with each kill. The idea of being able to strike down her enemies and use them to raise her allies from the dead was a strange and exciting feeling for her. Some part of her that had been buried long ago seemed to scream at the immorality of it, but the present day need for it mixed well with her feelings. Yes. She was excited. For now....her enemies would pay with their lives...and their souls.
    Edited by Giraffon on February 16, 2015 9:04PM
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon - Azura's Star

Having spent many of his recent days lounging around Bal Foyen, Giraffon decided it was time to enlist in a new campaign for the war. He signed up for the Azura's Star Campaign. He had heard rumors that AD out numbered the other factions 2:1, but that the land was still sparse enough to allow him a way to come and go without long periods of waiting for just the right opportunity to slip on or off the battlefield.

During his time in Bal Foyen, he felt enlightened. It was almost as if he'd forgotten everything he ever knew and had to really concentrate to get him self prepared for war. It took some effort, but spending quiet time traveling the lands on his way to Cyrodiil allowed for him to mentally prepare. When he finally arrived, he had his gear organized and had mentally prepared himself to fight as he always had before.

At last the day had come! He left the mighty gate of Ghartok early before any other troops could assemble. He had other business on his mind. He had noticed an orchard at Farragut keep...he was going to go pick some apples. Ah! Just his luck! No guilds had yet claimed the orchard so being a Guildmaster himself, he took the liberty of declaring the keep his and then helping himself to all the apples he could eat!

Belly poking out just a little, he jumped on his mighty steed Girafforce. In the early days, Girafforce could hardly live up to his name and was little more than a common horse, but with proper care and training, he had become a mighty steed and had reached his full potential in all things. Together they rode out to Arrius looking for trouble. AD currently held the keep but other troops had begun moving as well by this time. To war they rode! The thunder of hooves both horse and guar pounded the ground as they approached their destination. Giraffon was ready!

At least, he thought he was...
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *is stunned*

I'm sorry but I click on threads in this forum with the caution I used to reserve only for a friend who'd embed links to videos of....well....unusual sexual practices in serious documents.

Uh....you sure this is a PvP thread?

Not complaining, mind you....
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    "Azrael rounded the corner only to find himself confronted by Brizz and Zazeer, Azrael contemplated running but before he could Zazeer backed off and sheathed his weapon, and brizz rapidly disposed of Azrael before he could even let out a whimper"

My experience today :'(
    Edited by Azrael01 on March 19, 2015 12:58PM
    Story Writer - English not first Language

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "You get busy gankin, or you get busy dyin"
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azrael01 wrote: »
    "Azrael rounded the corner only to find himself confronted by Brizz and Zazeer, Azrael contemplated running but before he could Zazeer backed off and sheathed his weapon, and brizz rapidly disposed of Azrael before he could even let out a whimper"

You are my hero.
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the very large feline that Kris received as a gift for his ongoing efforts for the Ebonheart Pact, he wondered openly if it would taste any different than the street cats from Mournhold.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would sound something like Gny. Sgt. Hartman. https://youtube.com/watch?v=GTQAXX08A-s
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    Azrael01 wrote: »

You are my hero.

You and Zaz give me nightmares :'(
    Story Writer - English not first Language

• Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Karnuth rideth furiouthly ath fathth ath hith mount will go to rejoin hith group led by the mighty Gondom! ..er Gondor! who shouth out orderth "Everybody stack on crown!" Karnuth ith ready for "Shut the **** up!" ready for actio "Shhhhh now listen!" Karnuth readieth hith weaponth in antithipathinon "Karnus shut the **** up scrub! Get ready to push on that clump of EP and" Karnuth knowth when to thut up and lithen to hith leader, Karnuth thtartth to get ready to thut up after thith narrathion "What are you doing back there I said push in! now we're wiping like a bunch of amateur scrubs what the hell is wrong with you why are you babbling in the middle of a fight and talking over your group leader!" Karnuth underthtandth Gondorth fruthtration but thith narrathion muth not go uninterrupted, priotitieth mutht be 'You have geen kicked from group' 'You have been kicked from guild' .....thit!
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    *is stunned*

I'm sorry but I click on threads in this forum with the caution I used to reserve only for a friend who'd embed links to videos of....well....unusual sexual practices in serious documents.

Uh....you sure this is a PvP thread?

Not complaining, mind you....

Pictures or it didn't happen ;) ... jk
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walks with Giraffes -

Walks with Giraffes had been around the Hist Tree a few times. He wasn't green...well, he WAS green, but not in the sense of being inexperienced. He had laid waste to his fair share of dungeons and had done plenty of good deeds in throughout the land. He had even achieved the rank of Legionnaire in the great war. Even after all of the things he had done, he was still unsure of himself. Of everything really. Did he make the right choice when he decided to pursue the life of a Templar? Had he really been doing as much good as he meant to? What armor should he wear? What weapon should he carry? He had much inner turmoil. He hadn't even decided on a name for his new guar yet! (Narrator aside: "Walks with No Name"?)

Walks still charged forward even if his path was unclear to him. Today he would go out onto the battlefield and save lives! This was something that he did not struggle with. He knew he was doing the right thing when he helped his allies. As he rode down the trail towards Sejanus, his guar seemed uneasy. There was nothing in site. He was riding with 2 others that he did not know. They didn't seem to mind his company. One of the great things about being a Templar was that even people that didn't really want to make friends would still welcome your company. Walks always liked that. As he pondered this, one of his companions nearly dropped dead before he could react. He started his healing ritual and repeated it over and over again. His companion buckled under the pain of the arrows striking him from an unknown place. He looked near death at one point, but Walks kept trying to save him and eventually overcame the assault. His traveling companion finally got to his feet and charged his attacker.

Walks had been so focused on his rituals that he had forgotten about the third rider in his group. This is the only reason he was able to save a life this day. The third rider found the source of the attack and had disrupted the assault. Walks headed towards the skirmish at the boulder pile, but when he arrived his two companions looked confused. "What happened? Where did he go?"

More riders came from the north and joined the search. One of Walks original riding companions yelled to the group. "I have seen this witchcraft before! This one does not follow the rules of the land! We must pray to the Gods that they would smite him for us as he hides below the earth in the rocks!"

Walks thought this a curious event indeed and walked up to the boulder pile to get a closer look. He didn't see any...suddenly a shadowy figure appeared before his very eyes out of the rock itself and struck him so hard and fast that he could not react. Upon his final breath, he saw the figure go ghostlike back into the rocks. Everything went black.

His spirit could only drift for a moment before another healer called him back to his body. With a jerk he stood up. Walks immediately stepped away from the rocks as the others continued in vain to kill this dark creature. Walks put the image in his mind and prayed to the Gods. This dark creature must not be allowed to exist in this world! Even after his prayer he felt uneasy. How many other boulders contained such dark magic?

Walks was as uncertain as he had ever been.

Edited by Giraffon on April 3, 2015 6:25PM
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Princess Shuno of Alinor boldly sprinted up the hill upon her trusty Senche mount to view the battlefield.
    She viewed much carnage befallen on the Alessia keep.

Undeterred she rode her faithful mouth down the hill and let out the battlecry "Eagles advan...."

(Shortly after the battle the Princess was found squashed flat in a crater)
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -