Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Playing from China - Any way to keep it under 250ms?
I'm an expat that due to work is based in China now (near Hong Kong). I currently use Battleping with "ok" results to play between 250/300ms ping. Are there any other players in this forum that can achieve lower latencies than these? If so, how? For normal PVE is more than ok, It's just annoying in PVP where I've already lost a couple of fights where I shouldn't due to missed attacks, failed blocks/dodges and so on.
Any tip is welcome