The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Deleted there is no lag . It's just a myth

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Delete there is no lag
Edited by Roechacca on April 1, 2015 2:53AM
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really much easier than that, although I got a nice chuckle out of your post.

Remove Meteor
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's really much easier than that, although I got a nice chuckle out of your post.

Remove Meteor

.......... ... Remove Meteor . That's the key ? .…

giphy10.gif
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That GIF lol

But yes that's why they lowered the proc chance on Valkyn set.

They really just need to remove the Meteor Ultimate and be done with it.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Never had lag until them meteors

original-3440-1386861109-3.jpg
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would be shocked if all the lag in Cyrodiil was due to one ultimate. I suspect that it's not since lag was a problem well before people started using it. If I had to guess, I'd say the people calling for Meteor removal are probably the same ones that don't use it and/or die from it. Just a hunch though.
    :trollin:
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be shocked if all the lag in Cyrodiil was due to one ultimate. I suspect that it's not since lag was a problem well before people started using it. If I had to guess, I'd say the people calling for Meteor removal are probably the same ones that don't use it and/or die from it. Just a hunch though.

Yep. By next year we'll be hitting each with clubs and throwing rocks at each other.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't say it was 100% meteor.....partly the increased AoE targets and extra calcs.
    Lower the number of calcs, or drop them.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    well!.... i would love to experience cyrodiil lag but i was tricked into a DAMN DUNGEON and cannot get back into pvp due to pop lock!!!.......

..........enjoying the ap bonus tho
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was tricked into a DAMN DUNGEON and cannot get back into pvp due to pop lock

Hmm. They didn't think that one through properly, did they?
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »
    well!.... i would love to experience cyrodiil lag but i was tricked into a DAMN DUNGEON and cannot get back into pvp due to pop lock!!!.......

ZOS fix for lag.

Add an incentive for going into Cyrodil delves... a 20% AP bonus for killing a boss.

Then lock people who go into the devles out of Cyrodil overland... and make the buff pointless because the Queue time > Buff Duration.

Well played ZOS... well played....
  • derpsticks
    derpsticks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »

ZOS fix for lag.

Add an incentive for going into Cyrodil delves... a 20% AP bonus for killing a boss.

Then lock people who go into the devles out of Cyrodil overland... and make the buff pointless because the Queue time > Buff Duration.

Well played ZOS... well played....

....Sometimes

image_32.jpg
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭

Got to realize what they are talking about. Lag prior to 1.6 was mostly an issue of performance of your machine (guildies always would say I am lagging and I would go Wut?), now its a broken mechanix. Sad thing is Meteor was the first ult I was using way back in the day and I thought really? That is worthless.... Now with buffs and an exploit applied I am pretty certain its the major force.

Bottom line is proof has been given, yet here we sit with..... lets give an AP buff thats not worth the time to chase down....
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Got to realize what they are talking about. Lag prior to 1.6 was mostly an issue of performance of your machine (guildies always would say I am lagging and I would go Wut?), now its a broken mechanix. Sad thing is Meteor was the first ult I was using way back in the day and I thought really? That is worthless.... Now with buffs and an exploit applied I am pretty certain its the major force.

Bottom line is proof has been given, yet here we sit with..... lets give an AP buff thats not worth the time to chase down....

It's working fine

Send in a support ticket if you experience lag and customer service will be happy to assist you with your bad connection in 5-8 business days

Thank you for playing Tamriel Unlimited
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all. We are closing this thread because there is already a larger thread discussing this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.