The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG tool needs to be a priority fix now.

Digiman
Digiman
✭✭✭✭✭
Now with Tamrial unlimited launch and people coming back and new players coming in. You can't leave this last to do on the list. People are using it and it still doesn't work. It's sickening if this goes without any proper focus.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay.
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »
    Now with Tamrial unlimited launch and people coming back and new players coming in. You can't leave this last to do on the list. People are using it and it still doesn't work. It's sickening if this goes without any proper focus.

People have been asking for this since beta, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will agree that it does need to be fixed, or at the very least, removed from the game until it is workable.

Problems like this tend to fester in a game, then you know what happens? It starts to go gang-green and spread to the rest of the game.

You know, there will be signs like...
    1. Increased lag in the PvE environment
    2. You may experience your Mounts forward momentum being inexplicably interrupted
    3. You may find Abilities are no longer usable due to "being stuck on"

These and many other, lets call them "Bugs" will progressively get worse and spread to other areas of the game unless treated quickly. So lets all be vigilant and wash our hands of this mess. I mean.... wash our hands after each gaming session.
    After all, we would not want this to spread to other games we play.

I am sure with proper care this game will "Pull through" though.

Cough !
    Cough !

Excuse me. I seem to of gotten a tickle in my thought. I hope it's nothing.
    Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away.
    Cough !!
    Edited by Inactive Account on March 31, 2015 11:00PM
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we also get a stable shadow cloak as well? There is a bunch of stuff that is still buggy since beta.
  • Sinthrax
    Sinthrax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the crown store bugged. I don't think so...game working as intended.
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, /z LFG Tank/DPS (insert dungeon) level range.

Works like a champ.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB