The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing Ward function.

Zsymon
Zsymon
✭✭✭✭
Does magicka affect the shield part of this skill? Like do you get a bigger shield if you have more max magicka?

If not I'm thinking of using this for a stamina build.
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    And a second similar question, is the heal on hit from Force Siphon affected by max magicka or spell power?
  • jpalm1995
    jpalm1995
    ✭✭✭
    As far as your first question goes: Yes it does scale off of max magicka.

For your second question: It should scale off of spell power since your spell power is also determined by your max magicka.

Don't quote me on the second one though, I'm not 100% sure! Hope this helped.
    I always say that I hate this game, yet for some reason i'm still here.
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the second question I meant whether or not max magicka/spell power makes the heal on hit bigger. Meaning if it does, then it is of little use to a stamina build. If it is a standard heal not affected by any stats, then it would be useful for me. I can't test it myself because I don't want to level resto all the way up if it's no use to me.
    Edited by Zsymon on March 31, 2015 8:53PM
  • Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    Force Siphon is Magicka based skill, so initial skill usage will depend on max Magicka and therefor spell power. Though while this ability lasts you gain healing (life stealing) from whatever damage dealing abilities you are doing, which is totally up to you - it might as well be a stamina based attack.
    NA Megaserver (810) - Fyrakin, Loremaster Fyrakin, Cartographer Fyrakin, Taskmaster Tobin, Zergas, Texa, Furnacius, Hextex
    EU Megaserver (167) - Fyrakin
    MiniMap author
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    But without a lot of max magicka when casting the skill on an enemy, the heal I get won't be very big I guess?
    Edited by Zsymon on March 31, 2015 9:07PM