The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WHICH SENCHE MOUNT IS THE COOLEST? (POLL)

rileynotzb14_ESO
rileynotzb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. You can see pictures of them by clicking the link below and scrolling to comment #137.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/149477/senche-tiger-als-reittiere/p5
Edited by rileynotzb14_ESO on March 31, 2015 6:37PM

WHICH SENCHE MOUNT IS THE COOLEST? (POLL) 47 votes

Striped Senche
25%
SlayerSyrenaIagoAmsel_McKayjamesharv2005ub17_ESOZershar_VemodElsonsoKnight150IrishGirlGamerMuseTheDrunkenDragonJakhajayfrouldskii99 12 votes
Senche-Leopard
0%
Clouded Senche-Leopard
40%
rileynotzb14_ESOWhiteCoatSyndromeDanikatAlienSlofb92303008rwb17_ESOJNightSighlynceForTheRealmLivvyChevieJiigenangelynstabbykittehVunterAsmodeusDarkElectricksSSinjahEllusiveDreamnafish10 19 votes
Senche-Panther
27%
IcyDeadPeoplecozmon3c_ESOdrzycki_ESOeventide03b14a_ESOAriBohbrutusbarb52droids097SapherisDyneEnemy-of-ColdharbourmegninCodexMMOReyhyn 13 votes
Senche-Lioness
6%
FSRrosarioXninjacrusaderXxylonite 3 votes
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clouded Senche-Leopard
    Clouded leopard gets my vote. That's the one I'm going to buy when these are added to the crown store. (The tiger is sadly not an option for me.)

Although I have to say the normal leopard is tempting for the weirdness factor of my leopard patterned khajiit riding a leopard. I'd even thought about making a panther khajiit so I could have a panther on a panther followed by a panther. :D
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • rileynotzb14_ESO
    rileynotzb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clouded Senche-Leopard
    hahahah
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Striped Senche
    Should have only been one from the get-go.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire