Suggesting ideas (feedback) outside of game is allowed only on facebook,
[source: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/508/kw/feedback suggestion]
a place I refuse to go. Being not about
the game rather the forums I hope I can post this here--
- Please add the ability to quickly "go to top" when reading a forum thread.
- Please STICKY and add a post at top that includes known issues ie: no mount upgrades showing, in a simple bullet format.
- Please add a link to the Knowledge Base in the header, perhaps near UNANSWERED. "FAQs"
- Please add "regular business hours" to the Support/Help area (when the phone option returns).
- Please add the ability to use subscript (icon) in forum replies.
People don't often peruse the patch notes as they should AND some issues span several notes, a stickied post at the top that just has bulleted points (without timelines, links to patch notes or definitions) would help be a FIRST PLACE TO LOOK DUMMY for all of those forum warriors to say "^^^ look up". Eventually the community will stop writing as many redundant threads (less work for you all around) and they will get used to going here first.
Getting to the knowledge base takes simple navigation steps. However. A Search above
results in searching the forums not the FAQs. Again this leads to less frequent users of this website to add posts that are already answered. What is obvious to me (click support at top) may not be to them. Adding FAQs to the header may help. This leaves 2 ways to get to support.
Hopefully phone support (which when timely is AWESOME) will return in the future. When it does please add usual or regular business hours in the narrative for it. ZOS isn't a major big box store, online retailer etc, I don't think everyone expects you to be open 24/7.
Thanks for reading. I'm skating...
Master Crafter: All Nirn~All Racials
GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
-Ethereal Traders-Iron Bank Bravos-Akaviri Union