The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please Add the 20% AP Buff Reward to the Cyrodiil Town Quests and Dolmens

Pirhana7_ESO
Pirhana7_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Alot of people enjoy mixed PVP and PVE. Doing the quests from towns is really good champ exp since the last exp increase. Some of my best enemy fights come from these 1v1 and small skirmishes i get from doing these quests, the Ap buff makes these fun fights even more rewarding. I believe that if the 20% AP buff was added to town quests and Dolmens it would draw even more people as alot of people would keep coming back when thier buff dropped.

I think this would help promote the open world PVP that they thought Cyrodiil would be. While i know alot of PVPers hate PVE it is something you do in this game if you want to progress faster(champ exp) when you have to watch your back and constantly engage with enemy players and getting to PVP, PVE is alot more fun and will make you $ for potions and food as well as provide crafting materials.

I would even ask that they add 20% increased exp to the AP buff so it is really somemthing to entise people to come to Cyrodiil and people to explore and do more things than just keep seiges. In DAOC youa ctually got a 50% exp increase to PVE in their Cyrodiil. Rewards for risk and it created more enemy encounters
Edited by Pirhana7_ESO on March 31, 2015 7:27PM
  • derpsticks
    derpsticks
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind this. I mentioned it yesterday and made a thread about giving dolmens a small chance of dropping a pvp bag.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think thats a good idea but it needs another benifit for doing other activities or you wont see people at all. like for doing a dolmen you get a 20% regeneration buff for 1 hour, and doing all the dailies in a town hub you get a 20% stat buff for 1 hour. this will keep people going to these different objectives for different reasons. hense you cannot just bypass going into a dungeon if you want to get the ap buff because its faster to take on a dolmen.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think thats a good idea but it needs another benifit for doing other activities or you wont see people at all. like for doing a dolmen you get a 20% regeneration buff for 1 hour, and doing all the dailies in a town hub you get a 20% stat buff for 1 hour. this will keep people going to these different objectives for different reasons. hense you cannot just bypass going into a dungeon if you want to get the ap buff because its faster to take on a dolmen.

I have a feeling the Dolmens will be down on respawn timers alot and you will also have a high chance of being killed while trying to complete them. The town quests will still send you to dungeons as well it just being another option.

The pure PVPers who onlyw ant the buff will take what ever is closest but the Champ EXP people or people taking a break from teh keep seieges will still do towns and dungeons. Dungeons in Cyrodiil make you a lot of $ from drops