The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Unplayable for me right now.

bg22
bg22
✭✭✭✭✭
If I manage to log in to Cyrodiil, I then proceed to sling shot around the map, being bounced back in time every few seconds. Then i get booted.

Rinse and repeat.

This is boot number three now.

Can't wait until Cyrodiil is out of beta.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but most of ZOS routers go repossessed because they couldn't afford to pay the lease after they lost so much of their player base in the first few months due to bugs.

Now that the game is about completely shot and a total lagfest they are focusing on the F2P crowd and the cash shop. So don't expect too much new content or lag fixes...just not going to happen at this point.

ZOS has entered the downward spiral.
  • FadedJeans
    FadedJeans
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have the same experience if you disable all your add-ons and log into Cyrodiil?

It actually runs pretty well for me. I get a little lag now and then, but it goes away fairly soon.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FadedJeans wrote: »
    Do you have the same experience if you disable all your add-ons and log into Cyrodiil?

It actually runs pretty well for me. I get a little lag now and then, but it goes away fairly soon.

I was in Haderus both Saturday and Sunday WITH Addons turned on and had little issues with lag. Granted I was in a 4 person group searching for skyshards and not in large groups which could be why. When doing the occasional delve we got a little lag but nothing major.

The point is, lag isn't Addon related. I've seen numerous posts since 1.6 was implemented that have to do with lag. PVE Lag, PVP lag. It's all there and has nothing to do with your location or Addon. People are posting from all over the world and experiencing lag/freezes daily. This really needs to be researched by @ZOS as it's not customer sided.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's certainly not my experience in Cyrodiil.
    [DC/NA]
  • FadedJeans
    FadedJeans
    ✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    The point is, lag isn't Addon related.

For the most part I agree, but some things end up helping some people and I was simply trying to be help-ful :)

Edited by FadedJeans on March 31, 2015 7:12PM
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FadedJeans wrote: »
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    The point is, lag isn't Addon related.

For the most part I agree, but some things end up helping some people and I was simply trying to be help-ful :)

I hope you didn't take my reply as you not being helpful as that's not the case at all. Just letting people know that the majority of the lag we are experiencing daily isn't due to Addons or our own systems. :smile:
    NA Server - Kildair