The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Communication in ESO

Xandryah
Xandryah
✭✭✭
I just wanted to say, that - although i'm taking a "break" from ESO and i don't know for how long etc..- that the communication and community effort and discussions and enthusiasm around ESO has been something i really liked from the start... it's a characteristic of the game that i admire a lot and it's a great; ESO Live and the transparency and the effort to try to answer player's questions is very admirable and nice to see and something i did not experience in other games (swtor again :) I don't know about EVE online and WoW...

But ESO feels much more like a breathing, living and family-game from this point of view...

I just wanted to mention that and I wish you all good luck and good work..take care all, have fun :)

Xandryah
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Taking a break because you like the game and the service ? Seems legit .
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

They are probably taking a break because there's no new content. That's why I would be doing it. Dungeons are getting old. Grinding XP for CP is getting old. I've gotten all of the skyshards in the game. We need more end game content or a new zone or something. People will continue to take a break from the game until we get something new to do.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also on a break, waiting around for them to fix stuff is not my thing. Those who wait for the crafting revamp in Age of Conan have been waiting for 4 years.

I hope the game is a success on Console and they manage to sort out the problems.

The communications is ok, it's better than in some games sure, but I've seen better too. I don't even know the name of the Game Director i ESO, and I don't think he posts much on these forums. In other games there's more involvment from the GD and he explains stuff.

Take the Dungeon Finder for example, there's just silence about it from ZOS.
    Edited by doggie on March 31, 2015 4:21PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When the significant other puts their foot down and tells you to stop paying attention to the game and instead to them, then you do so. Of course after a couple of weeks of focused attention, the response is typically, "Don't you have a game to play? Stop bothering me!"

So, its a cycle of life thing.

Edited by Nestor on March 31, 2015 4:31PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

When the significant other puts their foot down and tells you to stop paying attention to the game and instead to them, then you do so. Of course after a couple of weeks of focused attention, the response is typically, "Don't you have to game to play? Stop bothering me!"

I tell mine to get back in the kitchen
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

When the significant other puts their foot down and tells you to stop paying attention to the game and instead to them, then you do so. Of course after a couple of weeks of focused attention, the response is typically, "Don't you have to game to play? Stop bothering me!"

I tell mine to get back in the kitchen

Not a smart move considering that's where the butcher knives are kept.....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

They are probably taking a break because there's no new content. That's why I would be doing it. Dungeons are getting old. Grinding XP for CP is getting old. I've gotten all of the skyshards in the game. We need more end game content or a new zone or something. People will continue to take a break from the game until we get something new to do.

Don't forget, they've pretty much ruined PvP in the last month.