The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is Dragonknight's "Kindling" passive ability working for morphed Unstable Flame?

tomroark
tomroark
I was just wondering if someone else could confirm whether or not this is working properly. A few days ago I put two points into the Kindling passive to find out that the DoT on Unstable Flame wasn't affected, the damage amount on the tool-tip remained unchanged and when I tested it on a few enemies, it didn't seem to be working properly.

Some feedback from others would be great, I'd rather not spec into it only to find I have to respec again. Thanks!
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kindling passive increases the damage done from Burning effects by 66%.

Burning effects are special elemental procs which can occure when you deal fire damage on opponents. (other exemples would be Concussion for lightning or Chill for frost) The Burning effect will deal an extra amount of damage over 3sec when you deal fire damage to that target. Kindling passive increases the damage done by this DoT effect by 66%.

So Kindling passive does not affect the DoT portion from Burning Breath or Untable Flame. This passive is usualy a good match with Fire destruction staff because the skill tree gets extra elemental procs with passives and some of its abilities.
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on March 31, 2015 12:26PM