The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store - Ideas!

mrowmrif2
mrowmrif2
✭✭
Trying to get a conversation going to contribute to new offerings on the crown store. Not everyone pays the monthly subscription, but what can the developers put out there that you would want to spend money on? Let’s help come up with some constructive ideas that ZOS could use to generate revenue for continued development of this fine game so it does not crash and burn.Please share some ideas! And please no arguments or flaming of anyone who posts.

Some initial ideas I have:

-crown purchase of a character house + free teleport to it from anywhere… players could pick the zone where the house would be located and the style of construction… maybe different choices for scaling cost in crowns? or multiple houses as an option? allow people to come in if they are in your group? (our RP friends may like this for sure!)

-furniture for house... aesthetics like fireplace, table, weapon racks, etc… but also functional things like blacksmith anvil, clothing/woodworking tables, alchemy bench, ink table…

-mannequins... who doesn’t want to display the various armor styles, i know i’d make a set of each?! maybe make them posable for extra awesome… available in various races… costumes for your mannequins (I don’t want to know if you want a sexy argonian in a bikini.)

-increased bank storage

-increased bag space

-access to bank from house

-consumable potion/scroll that increases deconstruction experience for craft skills for a time… maybe 5 minutes is reasonable, so a cheap potion for an inventory dump session for powerleveling a new alt toon’scraft skill

-new equipment style motifs, not available in-game… maybe that golden crap with the crown you get while fighting molag bal… lulz… better than a wedding dress costume… or maybe a legit samurai armor… maybe a kenpo/karate gi or full on ninja outfit… maybe something like Iron Man… sky is the limit, but i guess you could just do costumes instead of motifs that would require some kind of style material… though you could sell the style materials in stacks of 10. so maybe that is viable.

-consumable that increases skill rank... (yesterday i got 1h/s from 10 to 30 in about 1-2 hours just questing and grinding, training trait only on shield… and took puncture into its morph rank 2 in the same time period… maybe a scroll that would grant a +1 rank each, for a skill or skill line (two different potions?), or maybe similar to the infamous 50% xp potion, just increase skill rank experience gain for a time… much better than xp for the character itself, as skills can only get to 50… go from magicka to stamina full skill bar respec for $10 worth of skill rank potions could be nice if you don’t have the skills ranked up for alternate morphs.

-flying mounts? too much like WoW?

-NPC versions of your alternate account toons hanging around your house…? wouldn’t you like to go up and walk around one of your alts to check out their gear from a different perspective than an inventory window or have them say something amusing? this one might be a bit of a challenge code-wise… but the Wii does it on your home screen, and that system is how many years old – 10?
  • mrowmrif2
    mrowmrif2
    ✭✭
    -more costumes, maybe that can mimic other armor styles... And allow costume color customization.

-base character look changes
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Govalon
    Govalon
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about, I don't know...maybe new content? You know, the stuff sub based games get regularly. I don't give rats ass about stupid looking hats I can spend euros on. This is exactly why I despise b2p/f2p games. Developing stupid hats is more important than new content.
    Edited by Govalon on March 31, 2015 12:13PM