The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seige returns to being terrible .

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The first time I got a Seige since the new update , I hit a player 9 times in a row while he sat their purging and not even bothering to move . 9 direct hits , no dodges , no running back and forth , n I n e hits in a row and their health barely moved .

I just threw all my Seige on the ground and left it there to rot . Next , I went to a delve and waited 1 hr for the mythical Delve Boss to appear . Dozens of VR14's sitting around PvEing and waiting while Our alliance loses keeps and scrolls . But who the hell cares ? I really don't . People are just trying anything to fix their boredom with pvp that's been left unattended on real issues like lag . I know Wheels is trying his hardest to please the hardest audience so this isn't a rant . I'm not gonna throw a ZOS name out there for help .

Guys , Gurlz , fellow war mongers ... Are we out of solutions ? Has Fonzi jumped the shark tank ? Will we ever find out who shot J.R. ?

I'm gonna go RP till I cool off ...
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was Maggie Simpson...oh wait.
    :trollin:
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was Maggie Simpson...oh wait.

Way to drop a spoiler ... Netflix subscription canceled !

Seriously though . Someone think of something fun to do please . Or send me jokes in game .
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really?..I didn't see that much difference. :|
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How so ? Do you mean while using them or when getting hit ?
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while using them at the inner postern breach in Arrius tonight..shooting out I was still able to kill quite a few ppl running in through the door..occasionally someone smart would cast barrier or purge but you wouldn't believe the number of ppl who still don't.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    while using them at the inner postern breach in Arrius tonight..shooting out I was still able to kill quite a few ppl running in through the door..occasionally someone smart would cast barrier or purge but you wouldn't believe the number of ppl who still don't.

Ah ok . Ya .... I can see the "not so attentive" players and the bad builds still getting rekt . I know who I was shooting at and their geared up really well . They run a tight build too . Last week they were running for cover .
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I let a few fire ballista smack me tonight just to test my CP stat changes and where last week two shots were a death sentence , this week it's gonna take 4 or 5 and my magica's gonna start suffering too much to stick in the red circle .
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I did notice tonight that while running a treb I got hit..and rather than just DIE..I had time to change hotbars and cast shield and purge..I believe someone healed me too though...but i did gtfo of there as well and then came back...but in the last 2 weeks its hit so hard i didn't have time to react.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds about right . I miss the danger from last week . I got rekt just like everyone else but I felt like I was in a War .
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno... I killed 39 people with oil today.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problems happen when you have full grown men crying over everything involving a video game when *they* don't win. It would be honestly easier if they just got rid of campaigns (millions of bytes of data to not be transferred) and just went with a bigger map and made Cyrodiil feel like a zone rather than an Alterac Valley to me.. fluffy, extremely fluffy, they should replace the deer with an army of fluffy bunnies.

Yet I never see any tried and true shot callers or Field Generals in Cyrodiil either, because the current mechanics or for whatever reason this is not a supported feature, rather no-lifers get to bust the campaigns for their redic "buff servers", infact I'd antagonize guilds dedicated to never allowing buff servers, that'd be lol.

Tired of PvErs ruining a good thing, feel like the rest of the team just dookeis on the PvP team rather than support them for once for a game based off of a WAR. Cyrodiil should be the heart of the game not the backside of it.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    I dunno... I killed 39 people with oil today.

Oil was never apart of any Seige updates recently .
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. siege damage, you will be missed ...
    sad.gif
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say that my fireballista on an inner postern door hit for 27 less damage. Im not for sure how that translates to players but I still saw 13k initial hits with 8.5 k ticks on players.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can say that my fireballista on an inner postern door hit for 27 less damage. Im not for sure how that translates to players but I still saw 13k initial hits with 8.5 k ticks on players.

Walls were buffed based on resource strength .
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know they said they changed it so buffs wouldn't effect siege damage..like DKs were dropping standard and using that buff to increase their damage. I never did that so maybe tha'ts why Im not seeing much of a difference.
    Edited by Tintinabula on March 31, 2015 5:49AM
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he used metigation exploit.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was standing in fire ballistas pre-nerf. First hit takes most of your damage shield out, just purge and recast shield. Almost anyone can do that with purge unless they're 1-shotted by the initial tick.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Phoenix99
    Phoenix99
    ✭✭✭
    unless you are a vampire, you can't be 1 shot by ballista, i was able to outlast it without purge by casting self heal on DK 3 times in a row, sure it almst could bring me down, but on itself it could not. Treb on the other hand should be able to one shot me
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it stinks - there is still scattered pvp going on.

I call for a 500% increase in siege damage and 10k AP for every thirty continuous minutes that players stay mounted. That should put an end to this pvp nonsense that is lagging out the server.
  • Honfold
    Honfold
    ✭✭✭

I didn't notice a difference either. Also, I believe someone from ZOS said they were not going to nerf the damage just solve the issues with other abilities increasing the damage.

Maybe players have adapted to the seige and more people have slotted purge or have been johnny on the spot with heals. Who knows.
  • Charadras
    Charadras
    ✭✭
    I think siege doesn't have to oneshot peoples. Siege must work like cover fire for friendly warband that kill enemy. Well organized group with purge, shield and heal have to survive to siege fire or we can just go to fight inside delves.

War Inc - EU
    Gilda Italiana PVP
    Apply su www.warinccommunity.com/forum
    Charadras DK vr 14 - Ebonheart Pact
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoops, quote instead of edit
    Edited by Kas on March 31, 2015 8:17AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    whooohoo! last week was just terrible. no point in playing together properly. want ap? put a siege behind the zerg, slot damage shields, purge, siege shield and mobility stuff.

and don't forget to go to a campaign hwere your faction has high numbers. if you try to take anything as organized group against superior numbers of randoms, you'll just rush from siege to siege and eventually wipe. can still make AP that way but might as well wear PvE quip since nothing matters if all incoming damage is siege

never missed this game too much:

0ZPMNCGu5yr9N6JVYgfMJQ5HgHj7S-Cmvw9kZmgnffPvDeQE4A4bDi7z7bWTGgRMbeY%3Dh900

@bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others