The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragonknight Tank, may be coming back. Need advice.

Alexandrious
Alexandrious
✭✭✭
Been searching and looking thru many guides, so many changes since I left the game about 1 month in when it was first released. Honestly dont know what to do with myself for my Imperial Dragonknight Tank. Seen alot take werewolf now for their Tanks but honestly, would love some direction on what skills most use now, what stats, basically anything anyone could tell me or perhaps, give me a link toward some really good builds for a Dragon Knight Imperial PVE Tank.

I do enjoy PVP too but that Ill have to figure out later, possibly switch build or somethin when I wanna PVP. Just honestly want to get reoriented first as a PVE Tank.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    search on the forums, search on google, search on tamriel foundry. lots of places with builds.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Alexandrious
    Alexandrious
    ✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    search on the forums, search on google, search on tamriel foundry. lots of places with builds.

I have searched, thing is most of them has arguing and pretty much been counter-productive. What I seek is someone with a clear mind to give me a more viable direction.
  • Alexandrious
    Alexandrious
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Anyone" comes. Bow down and praise me.
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/forum/classes/dragonknight-class/
    ;)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deltia I believe just rehashed his DK tank build

Youtube Video

That may help guide you
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Alexandrious
    Alexandrious
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Deltia I believe just rehashed his DK tank build

Youtube Video

That may help guide you

Thanks yea I saw that one, sadly theirs been comments arguing against his build, and his choices not meshing well with certain aspects. hmm