Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still no update on Missing Main Story Questline

Bromiscuous
My friend is missing his main story. We made new characters and he skipped the tutorial. He is missing the Main Story Quest entirely, the prophet never appeared for him at all. He is lvl 25 now and still nothing. That means he's missing 5 skill points, items and experience. I know Zenimax is aware of this bug and probably don't care much for it because it doesn't affect any new people joining the game(since they can't skip the tutorial). The problem here is that there has been no update for weeks now and my friend has made multiple tickets in game but heard nothing back for over a week now. What's up Zenimax? Do you not care about your ESO Plus members? We played from beta and launch, that being said, this is the biggest game breaking bug I have seen related to the main story.
  • Dreckspatz
    Dreckspatz
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to my wife. We are now level 49 and I would like to know when a fix will be in for this so that she can progress her character.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, it's been a couple of weeks since we last heard from you guys on this issue, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_TristanK. Any updates to share? Please and thank-you :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From another thread:
    Wanted to give you all a quick update. We're currently testing a fix for this issue, though it might not make it into the next patch. Definitely keep an eye on the patch notes and thanks for your patience!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys - Patch Notes 2.0.3:
    • Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: Fixed an issue where you wouldn’t be granted the Soul Magic skill line or receive the first chapter of the Main Story when skipping the Wailing Prison. If you previously ran into this issue, please go back to the boat or house you started in.