The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

is a dadric motif good for weapons too?

TraumaHawk
TraumaHawk
✭✭
I changed the thread so i'll post this, for the crafting dadric motif once I learn it is it good for cloathing and blacksmithing? does it do weapons?
Edited by TraumaHawk on March 30, 2015 5:03AM
  • TraumaHawk
    TraumaHawk
    ✭✭
    made editing mistake
    Edited by TraumaHawk on March 30, 2015 5:03AM
  • TraumaHawk
    TraumaHawk
    ✭✭
    made editing mistake
    Edited by TraumaHawk on March 30, 2015 5:02AM
  • Alannaofmars
    daedric motifs are good for any woodworking, tailoring, and blacksmithing, including both weapons and armor. Currently, onlt the dwemer motifs can be found as separate pieces.
  • TraumaHawk
    TraumaHawk
    ✭✭
    do you think they will go up in value or down now that theres the crown store?
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    How crown store relates to motifs?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If motif ever get put on the crown store, the gold value for them will go down. As of right now, there are no motifs on the crown store.
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he's asking because of how costumes are now available on the Crown Store.

Naturally, if you have a costume, you won't care if you have Daedric armor design hidden underneath it or not.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In my opinion, Daedric armour and weapons are the coolest.

Just as they should be :)
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been using Daedric for almost a year, just like the look on everything, especially sword and board.

Costume = no tabard in cyrodill, so... no.

Wedding dressed Orcs on horses are still my fav to attack though.
  • Terminus1
    Terminus1
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh. Personally, I still find the most pleasing appearance on dark elves.

But if when you get to a higher vet lvl you no longer use armor that you can match etc. to what ya want - you get the armor appearance you get with the set armor you need.