The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone have luck with Sorc Bow builds?

orangeman57ub17_ESO
Has anyone had luck with a bow build that can sustain over 10k dps? Ever since 1.6 i feel that stamina sorcs got left behind the dps race. Bow using nightblades double my DPS at times, its sad.

Ive been using various combinations of:

Hundings Rage
hawks eye
morag tong
ashen grip
shadow walker

Has anyone been successful with a sorc stamina bow build yet? I hate to see every class pass me up in ranged dps. Even my mage templar is pulling better numbers and I barely started to theorycraft with her.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit a wall of about 9000 DPS with a build like that. One thing I haven't tried is enchanting jewelry with weapon damage enchants instead of cost reduction. That would add around 200 to weapon damage... might be enough to get the bow over 10,000 DPS.
    Edited by Emma_Overload on March 30, 2015 7:18AM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • orangeman57ub17_ESO
    So far my best combo has been 5 hawk eye, 5 morag tong. A master bow would be icing on the cake, but RNG hates me. Going to do Vet DSA tomorrow so that will be a good test.