The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Add-Ons Bugged - Help Please

Panda244
Panda244
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just got the new Desktop about a week ago and had to get all my Add-Ons back, you know, the usual PvP ones. Some other odds and ends, stuff to make my screen look cluttered because the default UI is ugly. So recently I've had this problem where none of my Add-Ons will let me change or save their settings, basically. My one character, Crassus, has everything set up. But even though they're set up, if I change them, log out, or restart the game, they go back to what I originally had them at. So basically lets say I log in, and move the FTC DPS meter, log out, log back in, it goes back to where I moved it from. Not a big issue for this character, just something that's a tad bit annoying.

As for the two other characters, their Add-Ons won't even work... I log in, attempt to change everything, then if I do the slash command /reloadui or log out and back in the settings are completely reversed to basically what a new character starts at, so I can't reloadui or log out of these new characters and have to reset every single Add-On every time I want to play them.

List of Add-Ons
Yeah as you can imagine that was a *** to link, type out, and bold. Anyways, those are all my Add-Ons, currently Srendarr, Azurah, Greymind Quickslot Bar, Wykkyd's Quest Tracker, and Pchat are turned off on my one character Crassus. On my other characters, I try to turn them off, then I reloadui, and they don't turn off. So @Garkin @Wykkyd anyone, help the Panda! :weary:
Edited by Panda244 on March 28, 2015 4:58AM
Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
#FreeGooey
#FreeAsgari
#FreeAoE
#FreeSubtomik
#FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like the game can't write to saved variables.

You should probably check if game has permission to write to the "My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables" folder.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, is standard game settings are reverted to default also ?
    You can check it by moving the chat window to the right of your screen delog and relog.

If yes, you can have a little help from ZOS tech support too.

I had answered to another thread here too if you need infos :

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4335
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »

You should probably check if game has permission to write to the "My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables" folder.
    ^^
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »

Alright I'll check it out. Thanks Garkin.
    Ayantir wrote: »
    Hello, is standard game settings are reverted to default also ?
    You can check it by moving the chat window to the right of your screen delog and relog.

If yes, you can have a little help from ZOS tech support too.

I had answered to another thread here too if you need infos :

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4335

Nope, I had that bug a long time ago, hasn't happened yet with the new computer. Just the Add-Ons reset.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, @Garkin it's got permission...

I'll mess with it again to see what's up, I just can't play my other two characters without Add-Ons :disappointed:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF