The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Loading Screens - Poster

Panda244
Panda244
✭✭✭✭✭
Didn't really know what section to put this under, but do you guys at ZOS have any intention of ever releasing some of the loading screens as full blown posters, large. Large. Posters. Because some of them I'd like to just blow up and cover my wall with, the new ones anyway. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any input you guys can give? Panda want posters! :weary:
Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
#FreeGooey
#FreeAsgari
#FreeAoE
#FreeSubtomik
#FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • BrianESO
    BrianESO
    ✭✭
    That would be awesome! I have the poster collection and have a bunch of them framed up, but we need more posters for sure though.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely purchase on, the would be better than a green screen for streaming! Please do this!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    I would actually prefer smaller posters (like 12x18) but yes, definitely prints of the loading screens that can be framed would be awesome :) especially if we could pick and choose.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, I knew people would like the idea... And I need something to spend my money on. @ZOS get to work!
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.