The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to extract Adamantite

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
As a Altmer High Elf; how, or where to find, can I extract Adamantite? When I deconstruct a lot of items I get almost every style, except my own style material.
I always buy this style. I get lots of Bone, Obsidian and Molybdenum..

Now I've been through the whole AD zone, and get nothing else.
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deconstruct stuff that is in the Altmer style.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To even have a chance to get it from deconstruction, the item has to be Altmer style.

Otherwise you may get them randomly from containers, including heavy bags, or from a mail hireling passive in one of the equipment crafting skill lines.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimboo84 wrote: »
    As a Altmer High Elf; how, or where to find, can I extract Adamantite? When I deconstruct a lot of items I get almost every style, except my own style material.
    I always buy this style. I get lots of Bone, Obsidian and Molybdenum..

Now I've been through the whole AD zone, and get nothing else.

I throw style gems out by the 100's. If you need some of these, send me a message in game to @Nestor and I will just straight up give you some.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, look in containers, they frequently have assorted racial stones. It won't take long before you too consider them trash, because they are everywhere and hog bag space.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Cathmor
    Cathmor
    ✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Cathmor on March 27, 2015 12:19PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One bad thing about the Explorer Pack that lets you play any race in any alliance, you can pick a race and starting alliance such that you won't find many, if any, trait gems for your racial style. I did not find many Style gems for my Breton until I got to Caldwells Silver.

Also, they sell for cheap in the Guild Stores, so that is another source.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"