The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Savior's Jack - Where does it drop?

ShadowHvo
ShadowHvo
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings great folk of Tamriel!

I have for a long time ago found myself a Savior's Jack from the "Hircine's Veneer Set" set. When my werewolf friend saw this he wanted it immediately for his roleplaying gear (as well as it's general usefulness!). But now, I'm afraid I can't remember where I got the chest piece myself, and even the glorious internet have been unable to answer my question.

Where does Savior's Jack drop? I know it's a veteran dungeon, but which?

The full armour set can also be reviewed here: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Hircine's+Veneer+Set
Thanks for your time.
Nighren - The Shadow Striker
Leader of Bloodlines
-- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭
    That set drops in all vet dungeons except for CoH and CoA.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That set drops in all vet dungeons except for CoH and CoA.

I know that, but I'm asking specificly for where Savior's Jack drops. That is the chestpiece.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far as I know every piece can drop at every big boss with the same dropchance.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it should drop from bosses in tier 1 and tier 2 vet dungeons.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    I know that, but I'm asking specificly for where Savior's Jack drops. That is the chestpiece.

Yes it drops in all of them, not a specific boss or dungeon
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it really isn't good btw. Its the least useful out of all three dungeon sets.

Sad cause it looks cool too
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »

Yes it drops in all of them, not a specific boss or dungeon

Ahh my apologise for the misunderstanding!

But thank you all for the answers. Happy grinding to my friend then =P
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --