Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a semi serious AD UK guild

Shader_Shibes
Shader_Shibes
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. Been playing since launch, played beta a little but wasn't keen on it. A mate persuaded me to get buy the game and i never looked back, sadly he left so i rolled solo a lot. Joined a Euro guild and ran trials with them, just AA and Hel Ra. They are a nice bunch with some great players and i just started trials again with them after spending most of my game time in pvp and levelling up alts. Anyway, as the title says, looking for a semi serious guild that does frequent trial runs, CoA runs (need dat helm) etc etc. Not bothered about topping leaderboards and what have you, just to have fun and meet some good, nice UK based players :)

Thanks.
  • smokes
    smokes
    ✭✭✭
    i'd like to jump on this bandwagon

played the beta, played for about 6 months at launch and had RL stuff interfere.

templar, VR11, 2H+Bow and looking to get into some trials with some UK peoples - i'm a bit casual these days, but if you have a schedule for killing things, i'm sure i can adjust.
  • stewart.leslie76b16_ESO
    I'll be watching with interested.

I would say start a guild up, but the most valuable commodity is having Team Speak, which is pretty expensive to have unless you have got amazing BB connection and can set up your own TS server. And for what you're looking at doing TS has to be a must.
    I, as a loyal member of the Foamy Cult, do solemnly swear to live a logical life free of stupidity, ignorance and all round jack assery. I shall do my best to enlighten those in need of Squirrelly Wisdom in hope of one day ridding the world of human idiocy. This I swear.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be watching with interested.

I would say start a guild up, but the most valuable commodity is having Team Speak, which is pretty expensive to have unless you have got amazing BB connection and can set up your own TS server. And for what you're looking at doing TS has to be a must.

I have ts its just players I'm short of
  • DrHarper
    DrHarper
    Are you on EU server?
    If so, you can join my guild. We are semi-hardcore pve guild, running AA, HRC and SO (got hard modes too)
    Also we run CoA and vet arena. Have some pvpers in if you ever want to pvp.
    Add me to friends in game - @DrHarper
    From Tamriel with love <3