Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO RADIO LIVE MUSIC THAT COUNTS

wiley17402
wiley17402
✭✭
Hello, my name is Dan, but you can call me wiley17402
i started a elder scrolls radio station, I do have a mp3 broadcasting via shoutcast radio license paid in full. So am djing for the perfect gamers of eso and people that like the music alike, from pop to hard rock to jazz, you name it i will play it ......
tune into this channel from and download the stream from this link below:
http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=455441
or
http://tesoradio.servemp3.com:8000/listen.pls?sid=1
or itunes, vlc, winamp, or wmp (WINDOWS media player), any streamer really .....
others music players have not been tested......
i am wiley17402
love the game so far since beta! now we need some good music to listen to! ie .... classic rock and hard rock too.....
to play in itunes..... ctrl + U and input the ip as the following...
http://tesoradio.servemp3.com:8000 (I repeat this is not an link to click on but a link to input into the streamer of your choice.....
so if you wanna tune into it
remember caring makes an endless ripple will take requests if send me a mail in game of ESO @wiley17402
Edited by wiley17402 on March 24, 2015 6:17AM
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again with the capital letters in your title (s).... Stop shouting guy, then we can hear what you are saying.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    sorry
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a radio with ESO soundtrack remix :( I'm disappointed
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    i dont have that (THE the soundtrack that is ) i wont ahem get it ........ at this point i dont have any idea where to buy it
    sorry....
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wiley17402 wrote: »
    i dont have that (THE the soundtrack that is ) i wont ahem get it ........ at this point i dont have any idea where to buy it
    sorry....

For example

http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B00J8GFLFG

http://store.bethsoft.com/itunes/

Good choice of music btw. I like it ;)
    Edited by xMovingTarget on March 24, 2015 10:17AM
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    radio is up again ! not yet playing eso music ... i have to wait till next ssi check and to get it ...........April 3 may be possible for now enjoy the classic rock tunes........... top 500 classic rock tunes and a little ccr added
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    it is nearing 9 am thursday (eastern standard time) and i am starting a hard rock segment .... black sabbath ..... metallica...... bullet for my valentine.... and theory of a deadman
    tune in and enjoy :)
    Edited by wiley17402 on March 26, 2015 12:51PM
  • Naor_Sarethi
    Naor_Sarethi
    ✭✭✭
    what is this radio you speak of? where is my bard ?! stop fondling argonian maids and play something ! >_<
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    @Naor_Sarethi read the first post :) thx for reading
  • Naor_Sarethi
    Naor_Sarethi
    ✭✭✭
    @wiley17402 that post was entirely unrelated i'm sorry xD
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Hello Dan,

Your initiative and effort are inspiring, but I wonder just how far you wish to carry this endeavor. If this is just a station by you for the enjoyment of others who might like your choice of music and nothing more, then I can only hope you find the audience you are looking for.

If you intend to make this a robust station with live DJs, a relationship with ZOS, and an automated request system, then I'd like to know more! Regardless of the answer, I give you credit for the effort...most people just wouldn't bother :)
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    i plan to make a website for this eso radio station live with request taking ... tho however if ZOS want to join that is good too i had no interaction with ZOS this is meerily on my own ....... at this time
    thx for the motivation ........ i will make a website for this in april (After i get paid )

this is a free service i will not have adverts on the radio site ....or fees for users (I promise)
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Just play every Two Steps From Hell song that was ever made. Best music to listen to while playing ESO. I just turn off in game music and stream youtube in the background playing 1 - 2 hour videos of this stuff.
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • TymmyD
    TymmyD
    ✭✭
    Just play every Two Steps From Hell song that was ever made. Best music to listen to while playing ESO. I just turn off in game music and stream youtube in the background playing 1 - 2 hour videos of this stuff.

Oh I like this idea...lol :)
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    radio is going down for early website addition and maintence for music and what not....
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    radio is up but website is not ... have to wait for more support for hosting.....