The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

IN COMBAT / OUT OF COMBAT ? WHAT?

Vizier
Vizier
✭✭✭✭✭
When in Cyrodiil I can be miles from the action and constantly be going in and out of combat according to FTC. It wouldn't be an issue if the differences for stamina regeneration were not so significant while "in combat." Any idea if this is a bug or what? Extremely annoying.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it id not an API bug - the game is actually kicking you in and out of fight "randomly" wich smells like a bug but who knows ZOS preferrs some things in a strange way.
    but it is realy funny when you were riding dismounted for eating lunch (aka buff food) just to be unable to remount for 5 mins because of constant enter/exit fight messages ^^
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been an issue since release, just as the stuck in combat bug has. It will never likely be fixed since it's now been a year and the devs haven't even acknowledged the issue.

I've lost count of the times i cannot mount and am forced to run half way across Cyrodiil because the game tells me i am in combat when i am in fact not.
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's but this is game breaking for those that rely on stealth for their build. They better fix this or risk losing console players.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, I don't think whatever console players are willing to stick it out with the lag are gonna be deterred by anything else ZOS can throw at them.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    most annoying is, when you die to respawn and you cannot access transitus for minutes because you're in combat...

I think overall it's a bit better in 1.6 - however, those odd occurances does still happen. It just scream amateur from developer side, when something as basic as in-combat out-of-combat cannot be done right, over the course of 1+ year.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
    Options
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty bad because my stamina regeneration is SO little while "in combat" which means my stamina regeneration is still super low most of the time I'm out of combat because I'm "in combat."

Now with stem regen nerfed to high heaven to make way for the champion system folks are feeling this "bug" much much more IMO.

Can we get ZoS to comment on this at all?
    Options
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its as intended.. But to be safe u shud restart yur router
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been a problem for me and multiple others in guild since launch. This past week, we were racing to get to a gate to try and jump a scroll run, but half of us couldn't get there in time because we couldn't get on our horses (tigers). This is extremely frustrating and is just as tiresome as the lag. Stuff like this going untouched and even not acknowledged for so long is unacceptable.

rip decibel
    Options
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try to mount in that mess, or port
    just repsawned at keep miles from the action, ... in combat... well guess I'll run then ...-_-
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
    Options
  • The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has something to do with people blocking your attacks. Usually I can re-stealth right after hitting someone but if I hit someone's shield sometimes it's 10 minutes.

Learn to love it, they won't fix it.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
    Options
  • Trikki
    Trikki
    ✭✭✭
    Also when you heal someone with Regeneration (and morphs) i've found that I can be stuck in combat for a long time afterwards.
    Options